Searching

Aizawa's pov:

Thinking to myself, I come to the conclusion I might spare dabi the effort and kill endeavour myself.

Mitsuki: "Did... freyda ever tell anyone what her mother did to her..? She won't talk to me about it... so.."

She looks over to mitsuki and our eyes widen.

Mina: "You're not bakugou's mum?!"

Mitsuki: "...no... I'm his aunt.. I adopted him.."

The girl shakes her head slightly "...freyda.. doesn't speak a lot... when she does... it's small sentences... the only people she properly talks to are ellie, allison, tanya, emma, mary and Gabriela... they are all roommates. They sleep in the same room basically."

Mic: "..how big are the rooms..?"

She looks around and sees the certain around the bed "...right... so take this room here... divide that by two and that's the size of the room they share. I don't think they actually have a bed in there at all, I mean... they were the first to get captured... the 'originals' as the bosses call them... mainly referring to ellie and freyda mind you, apparently, that's the only two they actually planned on taking in the first place. But dabi or tanya was actually the very first person to be caught. Wasn't hard apparently, I never found out quite how they did do that..."

Aizawa: "...I don't know... is there anything else we might want to know that you can tell us..?"

She thinks for a moment "Um... tanya has a daughter..? That might be how they got her you know? I think her daughter's somewhere in there actually... it's like... a massive building... looks a little like an orphanage... has tons of kids in it... ones that both ellie and Gabriela scramble to feed... whereas tanya and freyda split what they manage to get for the group. Emma, allison and mary all help ellie and Gabriela get food for the new kids... make sure they eat somewhat well... then freyda and tanya take care of getting two bowls to split between them all... you're only allowed one serving.. and if you're not fast.. they'll run out and you won't get anything.."

Fuyumi: "....what do they feed you..?"

She smiles "Leak soup. I think."

Natsuo: "....that's not.. terrible.. but not very nutritious... you shouldn't be that skinny though if that's what you've been living on... do you get anything else with it..? Bread or..?"

She frowns and shakes her head "No.... bread isn't something I've had for.. well.. 2 years. What we have a day is one meal time, which is whenever they call it to be... then we have two glasses of water throught the day each. The glasses are like half a pint each. So we get 1 pint of water per day... everyday people just kind of drop like flies, but in all honesty, they get replaced fast enough... it's just how it is. You know? Survival means you kind of have to choose favourites.... reminds me actually, my job used to be to go around and help dispose of the bodies, all the newbies do that. Because the older kids work on construction and things. Ellie, freyda, emma, mary, allison, tanya and gabriela actually have already built two of our main buildings... when they first came, they were locked in a chamber and there was only a basement. Now there are three buildings, one small and two massive. They work fast, I'll tell you that."

Aizawa: "....are there any punishment systems..?"

She looks over to me and looks down slightly "I've... never been punished... but every day.... I hear things from the punishment rooms... I don't know what's inside.... because emma or ellie... or someone... one of them always take the blame for me.... if I do something that is considered punishable... they take the punishment for me and tell me not to worry about them.. but... I don't know... sorry.."