Starting UA.... again

Kirishima's pov:

After the week is up, I get a lot of hugs and things, but what surprises me the most is that bakugou comes over and drags me out of the classroom.

Kirishima: "What's up bro-"

Cutting me off, he grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me closer, connecting our lips. My eyes widen as I stare at him, does he know how long I've waited for this?

Before I could break out of shock, he breaks the kiss and says "...sorry.."

Then looks down, I shake my head and pull him into a hug "Don't be. I'll miss you too.."

Bakugou: "You'll visit?"

Kirishima: "Every saturday. Like I promised."

Bakugou: "You better, asshole."

I chuckle slightly and nod, him wrapping his arms around me to hug me back. After a few minutes, I say a final goodbye to everyone, knowing I will have to face them on monday as alora kirishima... yay...

------------------------------------

Waking up on monday morning, I look at the girls' uniform hanging on my closet door and sigh "...I was finally free at school and now I can't even get that.."

Taking off my pyjamas, I put on the uniform reluctantly and straightened myself up. Looking in the mirror, only to do my hair and everything, trying my best not to look at anything else.

Walking out of my door, I walk down the hallway, grab something to eat as one of my brother's stop me.

Kiri's brother "Woah, hey ei? What's going on?"

Kirishima: "....our stupid parents is what's going on.. I need to go to school now.."

I pick up a water bottle and a breakfast bar, heading out of the house, having taken pills to make my voice back to normal as I was forced to when I came home, except I usually reversed them for school.

Walking onto the UA grounds, I slowly make my way to class 1-A, being there on the time I was told to. Waiting at the office, I am called inside and I walk in, taking a seat and listening as he goes through the rules, making me sign the same agreement.

Nezu: "Ok, mic's here to take you to your class kirishima."

I smile slightly and nod, then he says "If anyone bothers you, let us know. Given your seperate carrier and everything."

Nodding slightly, I smile once more and stand up, going outside and seeing mic there waiting for me. He looks up and smiles "Hello, I'm present mic. You must be alora kirishima?"

Kirishima: "Yeah, hello."

He smiles and leads me down to the classroom I already know where it is. Knocking on the door, we hear shuffling and then I am let inside.

Walking into the classroom, I am met with a lot of eager eyes and mr aizawa.

Aizawa: "Wow... you really do look like your brother... well.. kind of at least.."

Mina: "Come sit here!"

Mina shouts excitedly as she waves and points to a seat, aizawa nods and I walk to my seat, sitting down and getting some things from my bag.