Wow... I didn't see this coming..

Bakugou's pov:

Bakugou: "Yeah.. me too, well... either way, it's alright... it'll be alright anyway.."

Kaminari: "I guess so."

That's when we hear a knock at the door and I go over and answer it as kaminari continues folding his clothes.

Opening the door, I see mr aizawa and mic, confused, I move back and let them inside. So they walk in and look between us both, then at eachother before sighing and looking back at us "Does anyone know where ellie kirishima is?"

Kaminari and I frown slightly "You don't know?"

They shake their heads and I say "...she's in the hospital..... I thought that's why her parents were here..?"

Aizawa: "No.... that was about something else.... why is she at the hospital..?"

Kaminari: "No one knows, apparently she was given metformin, but she has no diagnosis of any medical conditions and therefore needing to take it. She was also given a lot... so far, we don't know wether it was her who did it to herself or someone else..."

Bakugou: "..mhm..."

Mic's eyes widen slightly "..she was given metformin..? Is she alright..?"

Kaminari: "We don't know, we went to visit her, but were kicked out after a while and never let back in... the doctor told us to go immediately.. couldn't have been good news.."

Aizawa: "That's it, right, bakugou, kaminari. Meet me in the common room in an hour. I'll sort it."

Mic: "Shota?"

Aizawa shakes his head and walks out with mic, closing the door behind him.

Bakugou: "..that was.."

Kaminari: "Weird.."

Bakugou: "Mhm.."

Walking back over to kaminari's things, I start to help him unpack again and we finish in about half an hour. After that, we just chill before heading to the common room.

When we get there, we see a purple haired boy, todoroki, deku, mina and sero. Going over to them all, we look at them "What now?"

Midoriya: "Kacchan.."

Ignoring him completely, I just look at the two teachers and mic sighs slightly "We're going to the hospital. Shota's not going to let this go.. so... good luck... come on, we have permission, no one's going to get in trouble for leaving the campus. Where's jiro?"

Jiro runs in "Sorry. Here."

Mic: "No worries. Come on everyone."

We begin our walk to the hospital with the teachers and when we get there, we see two of her brothers talking about something. They turn and see us all, slightly confused.

Kiri's brother: "Can we.. help you?"

Aizawa: "That depends.. who are you?"

Kiri's bro: "...ok..? I'm haru kirishima and this is akio kirishima... my younger brother.."

Mic: "You're kirishima's siblings..? Well.. two of them.."

Kiri's bro: "..yes..? Um...?"

Todoroki: "Is natsuo still with her?"

Kiri's brother turns to todoroki and nods slightly, then looks at his watch "God... I haven't called the school to tell them I'm not gonna be in today.."

Kiri's bro: "Then hurry up and do it for christ sakes, your forgetfulness is unreal sometimes."

He nods slightly "Right, right, I'm going."