New roommates

Todoroki's pov:

Hearing a knock on the door, kiri's brother gets it and we see some people. They walk in and it's the 208 room squad, they have kaminari with them.

Kirishima smiles slightly "Hello, we're here to pick up shoto."

Kiri's brother: "....jesus.."

I stand up and walk over to them all, then I follow them out, saying goodbye to everyone in the room before leaving.

Kirishima smiles and as the door shuts, bakugou, dabi, emma and mary start running.

Kirishima: "Are you coming?"

She starts running too, so we run after them, keeping up with them, getting a good pace going. Reaching a stair well, we run up that and then reach a rooftop area. They take us onto the rooftop and one by one, they all sit down on the roof.

Joining them all, we sit down and notice emma and Mary are sat together, emma has her head rested on Mary's shoulder. I assume they're together, then look around and see bakugou led with his head in kirishima's lap and my eyes widen as I tap kaminari and point to them both. He gets excited and makes a small celebration movement.

Dabi and shinsou sit together on the edge of the rooftop, not too close, so they're probably not a thing, but eh.

That's when I smell smoke and I look over and see bakugou is now sat up, talking to kirishima with a... cigarette in his mouth. He then goes and takes it out, passing it to kirishima, who takes it and starts smoking it too.

Emma: "Hey, you got a spare?"

Kirishima: "Uh, yeah. Here."

Kirishima passed her one and a lighter, she takes it and lights the cigarette "Thanks."

Kirishima hums and nods, then takes the lighter back. By this time, shinsou and dabi have taken out their own. Our eyes widen and we look at eachother, then at the group.

Kirishima looks over to us and says in a more asking tone "You look confused?"

Todoroki: "..sorry... I've never... really been around smoking before.."

Kaminari: "..neither..... I was only ever told the dangers of it.."

Bakugou sighs slightly "We know the dangers. We know them well.. but do you know what? None of us could give two shits, might as well speed up the process if we're just gonna be stuck here."

Kirishima: "Mhm... and even then, there's no guarantee we'll die from it. More likely to die from starvation, freezing to death, dehydration or malnutrition. Plus, drugs and alcohol we don't do often. We never do drugs. But we have drank before. That's fridays though. And last time, emma and mary accidentally hooked up, so just be careful if you decide to join. Although, they are happy together now."

Emma: "Fuck you kiri."

Kirishima chuckles slightly.

Mary: "You know, you never end up hooking up with anyone. Yet, you have this weird more then friends kid of thing with bakugou."

Kirishima: "Eh. Not really, we aren't dating."

Bakugou shakes his head "No, we aren't."

Shinsou: "Then hurry up and start dating already. We all know you've kissed before."

Bakugou: "Yeah, in high school idiot."

Kaminari: "You kissed in high school?! And you didn't tell me?! Kiri, I was your best friend!"

Kirishima chuckles slightly and shakes his head "No, I didn't tell anyone. It was when we were in high school, in the corridor I think."

Bakugou: "Yeah. That's right. I think you were leaving or something.."