Chapter 13: The Brave and The Bold

(I just had to do the arrow opening.)

My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal—To save my city. Now others have joined my crusade. To them, I am Oliver Queen. To the rest of starling city, I am someone else. I am something else.

***

Previously, on "Arrow" and "Flash"...

Oliver was standing in a hospital hallway when his phone rang.

"Hello?" Oliver said, as he answers his phone.

"It's Barry. Barry Allen. I woke up. Me and a friend of mine could use some advice." Barry said.

Then on a rooftop in Starling City with Barry, Daniella and Oliver....

"I don't think that car crash and bolt of lightening struck you two. I think they chose you. You both can inspire people in a way that I never could." Oliver said.

In Central City with Barry, Daniella, Oliver, and Felicity....

"So what are you guys doing in Central City?" Daniella asked.

"Working a case. Suspicious homicide, in a style where the murder weapon... Is a boomerang." Felicity said.

At Jitters with Barry, Daniella and Oliver...

"Partner?" Barry says, as he sticks his hand out.

"Partners." Oliver said.

At S.T.A.R. Labs....

"Barry and Daniella have super powers, Oliver has a bow and arrow." Caitlin said.

With Caitlin and Felicity...

"I noticed there was some awkwardness between you and Barry." Felicity said.

"What? No." Caitlin said.

"You look at each other as if you were the only two in the room." Felicity said.

With Barry and Oliver at Jitters...

"You both need to let them go. For all of your sakes." Oliver said.

With Felicity and Caitlin...

"If I had a DNA sample I was unable to fully break down, do you think you could isolate the genetic markers for me?" Felicity said.

"What's the sample from?" Caitlin asked.

"Canary's murder." Felicity said.

***

Arsenal is running down the street, and stops in front of a house and he says, "In position."

Diggle is in van when he stops at the corner and he says, "In position. Neighborhood is clear."

"You know, I probably should have brought this up before, but if this place doesn't belong to the killer you chased to central city, and back, well, we're going to have a lot of explaining to do." Roy says, as he starts to walk to the house.

With Oliver in his arrow suit...

He holds his bow and arrow down as he kneels down to a piece of wood and looks inside and says, "It's his."

With John...

"Why, because the residue S.T.A.R LABS found on the boomerang says so?" John said.