Chapter 21: Rogue Time

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder....Then accidents made me and Daniella the impossible.
To the outside world, We're ordinary forensic scientists, but secretly, We use use speed to fight crime, and find others like us. And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...And get justice for my father. I am...The Flash.

Barry had come out of a portal from running back and forth to stop the tsunami..it was night time and he sees himself before it disappears then he was standing on the side walk in front of the street...dogs barking in front of him, which he sure has seen that before.

"No, no..." Barry said.

"Taxi! Taxi! Oh, come on! I'm gonna be late."

"Oh, boy." Barry says, in shock.

"Hey, what's going on? Dude?" Cisco said.

"Yeah, Cisco. I'm...here..." Barry said.

"What happened? Why'd you stop?" Cisco asked.

"I just got a little disoriented." Barry said.

"Well, you need to make up some time, man. You better hurry up." Cisco said.

"Hurry? What are you..." Barry said.

Daniella zooms in and stands in front of Barry..His face widens when he sees her as he remembers seeing Daniella die.

"Hurry, as in get to the morgue." Cisco said.

"The morgue? I was there. Yesterday." Barry said.

Daniella looks at Barry confusedly and she says,"You okay? Why are you looking at me like I died?"

"What are you talking about? Come on, dude, you and Daniella gotta go." Cisco said.

Barry nods and they both go to the morgue.

***

Later at the morgue...Police were all over the crime scene.

Cameras were clicking as Barry and Daniella walk in.

Daniella notices that Barry is looking frantically around the crime scene.

Joe walks over to them and says, "Hey, Barr..Daniella. What's with all the water? Did the sprinkler system go off or something?"

"What?" Barry said.

"No, we checked the sprinklers. They're all intact." Daniella said.

"But the water has ice in it. And the bruises on the coroner aren't just on his face. Check... look at his torso." Barry said.

Joe lifts up the coroner's shirt, sees huge bruises and then he says, "Whoa. How the hell did you know that?"

"He was killed by hail. We have to listen to the recording." Barry said.

"Recording?" Daniella said.

Eddie walked over to them and he says, "Joe, we got something. The coroner's office just installed an automated dictation system. Listen to this."

He hits play on the recording...

"Please...no more..." The Coroner said.

"I'll stop when you tell me..." Mark said.

"Just stop!" The Coroner said.

"Who killed him?" Mark asked.

"It's Mark Mardon. He wants revenge." Barry said.