Chapter 20: Out Of Time

My name is Daniella Ramon, and I am the fastest woman alive. When my best friend was a child, he saw his mother killed by something impossible...His father went to prison for her murder. Then accidents made Barry and me the impossible.
To the outside world, we're ordinary forensic scientists, but secretly, we use our speed, to fight crime and find others like us. And one day, He'll find who killed his mother...And get justice for his father. He is The Flash...

One Year ago....

It was the night when the particle accelerator, Clyde and his brother, Mark were on a plane during a storm.

"I think I got one of them." Clyde said.

"Your luck's gonna run out one of these days, little brother." Mark said.

"You've been telling me that since I was ten, Mark." Clyde said.

"Because I've been taking care of you since you were ten. Look, it's gonna get choppy. You might want to strap yourself in." Mark said.

"You just can't help yourself, can you?" Clyde said.

Mark chuckles.

As they were flying the particle accelerator blows up.

"Oh my god." Clyde said.

Then the explosion ripples off Star Labs and hits them...their plane splits in two, Clyde falls out of the plane.

"Clyde!" Mark screams.

Today...At the bowling alley with Barry, Caitlin, Daniella and Linda....

"I don't think I've ever been bowling." Caitlin said.

"Well then I'll teach you." Barry says, hugging Caitlin.

"You will now." Caitlin said, intrigued.

"Hey. We're still here." Daniella said.

"Yes, we are and I totally would've never pegged you for someone who likes to bowl." Linda said.

"Oh she loves to bowl. She used to come here with Iris all the time before the accident." Barry said.

"Anyways, this is my favorite place in the world, and I'm guessing one of the only sports that I can destroy you at." Daniella said.

"Oh, okay, you think so, huh?" Linda said.

"I'm pretty sure, yeah." Daniella says, as she smiles.

"Okay." Linda says, as she chuckles.

Daniella and Linda kiss.

"Hi, guys." Iris said.

They pull away and turn to see Eddie and Iris.

"Iris, Eddie, hey." Barry said.