Chapter 2: Pilot part 2

Barry and Daniella are being rushed into the emergency room.

"What the hell happened to him?" The doctor asked.

"He was struck by lightning." The nurse answered.

"How is he still alive?"

"And what about her?" Another doctor questioned.

"Car accident. Her car was struck by lightning, Her whole spine was shattered in the crash, she's dying. The car engine exploded." The same nurse answered.

The doctors rush them each into the same room.

"No heartbeat. Cbc, chem 24, type and cross four. Bag him." The first doctor ordered.

"He's coding." The nurse said.

Suddenly Iris ran in and the nurse rushes to her, "You can't be in here."

"I'm family." Iris said.

Behind them the doctor says, "Charge the paddles to 200."

"Barry! Daniella!" Iris yelled as the nurse pushed her out.

"Clear." The doctor said.

Suddenly Daniellas body begins to disappear and reappear, "What the hell?" The doctors and nurses look at each in a state of confusion.

***

Nine Months Later

At Star labs, Caitlin Snow and Cisco Ramon are standing over Barry and Daniella.

"What are you doing?" Caitlin asked.

"They like this song." Cisco said.

"Well, Daniella does, and you'd know she's your sister, but him, how could possibly know that?" Caitlin asked.

"I checked his Facebook page. I mean they can hear everything right?" Cisco answered.

"Auditory functions are the last sensory faculties to degenerate." Caitlin said.

Cisco walks away singing, "Can't read my, No he can't read my poker—."

Suddenly Daniella and Barry gasp as they both jolt up instantly.

"Oh my god!" Cisco said.

"Where am I?" Barry asked.

"Cisco, Caitlin." Daniella said, frightened.

"They're up." Caitlin said.

"Dr. Wells, get down to the cortex, like, right now." Cisco said.

Caitlin shined a light into Barry and Daniellas eyes.

"Pulse 120, pupils equally reactive to light. Look at me. Look at me." Caitlin says, as Barry and Daniella try to get up.

"Hey, hey, whoa, whoa, relax, especially you." Cisco says, grabbing a hold of Daniella.