Chapter 25: The Trap

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder....Then accidents made me and Daniella the impossible.
To the outside world, We're ordinary forensic scientists, but secretly, We use our speed to fight crime, and find others like us. And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...And get justice for my father. I am...The Flash.

In Wells's secret room....Barry, Caitlin, Cisco and Daniella were looking at the newspaper article...from the future.

"Flash and Bolt missing. Vanishes in crisis." Cisco said.

"After an epic street battle with the Reverse-Flash, our city's very own Scarlet and Lilac Speedsters disappeared in an explosion of light." Barry read.

"Barry, look at the date." Caitlin said. 

"April 25th, 2024. Guys, when I fought The Reverse-Flash at Christmas, he said that me, Daniella and him, we'd be fighting for centuries." Barry said.

"Wait, you can't really think that this is from...the future." Caitlin said.

"That would means Dr. Wells, or whoever he is, is also..." Cisco said.

"From the future." Daniella said.

"I have to say, I'm really digging the brighter red and purple suits. And the white on the flash symbol and blue on the Bolt symbol? That's dope. Wait a second. Suppose we now change the color on your suits. Will it be because we got the idea from this picture? That would mean we're living in a causal nexus. This...wow. This is so trippy. Like, Marty and the Polaroid trippy." Cisco said.

"Not as trippy as the name on the byline." Caitlin said.

"Iris West-Ramon." Daniella says, as she reads off the byline.

"Mazel tov." Cisco said.

"Hebrew." 

Caitlin gasps.

"Ancient of the people of the Jewish people."

"Uh-uh. What the hell was that?" Cisco said.

"Is someone here? Hello?" Barry asked. 

Gideon pops out in front of them.

"Good evening, Barry Allen and Caitlin snow." Gideon said.

"Uh...H-hi." He stammers. "You know who we are?" Barry said.

"Of course. Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow-Allen, director of Central City Police, CSI Division, and president of Star labs facility."

"Director?" Barry said.

"Allen? President?" Caitlin said.

"I guess you get promotions." Cisco said.

"You guys also get married...." Daniella said.

"Daniella Ramon. Also known as The Flash and Bolt. Founding members of..." Gideon said.

"What are you?" Barry asked.

"I am Gideon, an interactive artificial consciousness." Gideon said. 

Cisco exhales and he says,"AI. Sick."

"You know Dr. Wells?" Daniella asked.

"Yes." Gideon said.

"Do you know who he really is?" Barry asked.

"I don't understand the question." Gideon said.