Chapter 15: Revenge Of The Rogues

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible...My father went to prison for her murder.
Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me. And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...And get justice for my father....I am The Flash. 

Weeks later at the star labs training site.....Barry was dodging a drone. 

Barry's Voice-Over: My name is Barry Allen. I am not the fastest man alive. That title belongs to the man who killed my mother. But not for long.

With Cisco, Caitlin, Daniella and Wells....They were watching Barry train.

"That was too close." Caitlin said.

"He told me to make it hard." Cisco said.

"Pretty sure he didn't tell you to make him dead." Daniella said.

"Remember, this is just supposed to be a training exercise to improve Barry's speed." Wells said.

"I just don't wanna see him get hurt." Caitlin said.

"Your boyfriend will be fine." Cisco said.

"He's not my boyfriend." Caitlin said.

"Yet." Cisco said, as he smiles.

"Cisco, you gonna bring it or what?" Barry asked.

Cisco turns to look at Wells.

"Bring it." Wells said.

"Someone seems too confident." Daniella said.

Cisco shoots a missile out of drone and it explodes behind Barry, which sends him tumbling down on the floor.  Barry goes on his knees and looks up at the drone.

"Why isn't he running away?" Daniella asked.

"Barry, run away." Caitlin said.

The missile was heading to Barry when he runs towards it and catches it. He throws it towards the drone and it explodes...Wells sits back in his chair without anyone noticing.

Minutes later, Barry finished eating burgers from Big Belly Burger.

"Very impressive, Mr. Allen. Your reaction to stimuli at super-speed continues to improve." Wells said.

"It's still not enough." Barry said.

"You keep working like you are, you stay focused like you are, and you will be ready the next time your man in the yellow suit comes around." Wells said.

"I think you mean the reverse-Flash. What? He said it, not me. And he's right. Yellow suit, red lightning, and evil... the reverse of Barry." Cisco said.

"Meh." Caitlin said, as Barry looks at her.

"Actually, I kind of like it." Wells said.

"All right, I'm still ready for another round. How many more drones do you have left?" Barry said.

"Two. And they've got lasers." Cisco said.

"No." Caitlin, Wells and Daniella said in unison.

***

Later at night, in a warehouse with cars that were covered as crunching and cracking sound was coming from the door....It was ice and filling up the door then all of a sudden a car busts through....The two people who were inside it was Lenard Snart and his friend Mick.

"Told you it would break." Snart said.

"And the shrink says I'm crazy...What is this place?" Mick asked.