Chapter 24: Who is Harrison Wells?

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then accidents made me and Daniella the impossible.
To the outside world, we're ordinary forensic scientists, but secretly, we use our speed to fight crime and find others like us. And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...And get justice for my father. I am...The Flash. 

Barry's Voice-Over: I'm getting faster, faster than I've ever been, and I wonder if it's because lately something's chasing me. I know what it is that's stalking me. It's my past. It's getting closer, and as fast as I am, I can't help but feel like my past has almost caught up with me.

Barry was zooming around coast city..While in Central city, at Joe's house, Joe, Eddie, Daniella, Cailtin and Cisco were all in the living room.

"Where's Barry?" Eddie asked.

"He should be here any second. I sent him out for..." Joe's voice trailed off.

Barry zooms in with pizza boxes and says,"Pizza!"

"Yes!" Daniella said.

"What? From Coast City?" Cisco asked.

"Supposedly the best in the west." Barry said.

"Why did I not think of this before? Come to papa." Cisco says as he grabs a slice.

"Caitlin?" Joe said. 

Caitlin shakes her head and she says,"I'm not hungry." 

Joe sighs and then he says,"Okay, six months of investigating Harrison Wells has led us nowhere, so we're going back to the beginning to see what we can find out. " 

Barry was eating pizza, sitting next to Caitlin who wasn't in a good mood.

"What does that mean?" Eddie asked.

"Road trip, baby." Cisco said.

"Joe, Cisco and Daniella are going to go to Starling City." Barry said. 

"Starling City? What for?" Caitlin asked.

"To investigate the car accident that Dr. Wells was in with Tess Morgan 15 years ago." Joe said.

"I...I don't understand. Why?" Caitlin asked. 

"Dr. McGee said that after Wells's accident, he became like a complete stranger. Just a different person entirely." Barry said.

"Because the love of his life died? You of all people can understand how grief can change a person." Caitlin said.

"Caitlin, we believe that Dr. Wells is the Reverse-Flash and killed Barry's mother, and he may have done the same thing to Tess Morgan. We have to learn everything we can about that night. See where it leads us." Joe said.

"Oh, um, can you cover for me and Daniella with Dr. Wells?" Cisco asked.

"You mean lie?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah." Cisco said.

"I need some air." Caitlin says, as Barry tries to wrap his arm around her but she walks out the door. 

"Whoa...hey, Cait..." Barry said.

"Doesn't look like Caitlin's with us." Joe said.

"No, she's with us. I'll talk to her." Barry said. 

"What do you want us to do here?" Eddie asked.

"Business as usual while we're gone." Joe said.

"Copy that." Eddie said and he walks out of the room.