28 | late decision & wrong timing

"Congratulations on a successful graduation!” Teachers and students filled the hall

"Congratulations on a successful graduation!” Teachers and students filled the hall .

They had fun, chatted, took pictures and performed certificate -sharing ceremonies .

They don’t believe that eventually they will get out of the school world.  There will be more obstacles that they will face once they step out of the school door .

"Hanee , my girl ! Congratulation !"
Seori and Minju hugged Hanee together .

"Congrats to both of you too , you look stunning in that dress"
Minju cupped her cheeks shyly .

"You look beautiful in that black dress too " She praises Hanee back making Hanee shy .

Sunghoon , Jay and Jake walked inside the ceremony hall together with their tuxedos .

It has become a tradition for graduates at their schools to wear beautiful dresses and suits .

"Wow , Hanee looks so pretty" Jake muttered .

Sunghoon looked at his right and Jake is right , Hanee wore a white dress decorated with small diamonds at the waist and at the hem .

She has her hair braided and tied it into a bun . Her bangs are left long on both sides of the ears .

Sunghoon coughed , suddenly felt butterflies inside his stomach .

Three of them approached Hanee with a grin on their faces .

"Wow , three of you look extra stunning today" Seori said making three of them giggling .

"What do they serve? ” Jay asked excitedly, peeking at the food available .

"They have chocolate fountain !" Minju beamed happily making Jay clapped his hands .

"Show me !"
Seori and Minju nodded , three of them immediately rushed towards the chocolate fountain , leaving their friends laughing .

Jake looked at Hanee , she is undeniable pretty tonight . She has a daisies crown on top of her head that make she looks like a princess from those fairytale .

He extended his hand to Hanee ,
"Can i have your dance , my lady ?"

Hanee chuckled and hit Jake's shoulder , "It's not the time to dance yet"

Jake grinned ,
"You can't dance with other man , i chose you to be my partner"

Sunghoon scoffed as he clenching his fists tightly , jealous with Jake . He wants to dance with Hanee too .

Before Hanee could reply, Junho came towards Jake "Jake, Mr. Kim is looking for you. He wants you to settle something'

Jake nodded , he looked at Hanee and smiled at her "Wait for me , i'm going to Mr.Kim"

Hanee smiled and assured him to go , her eyes followed Jake who is following Junho .

She heard a scoff from her side and her eyes connected with Sunghoon . Only the two of them left now and for some reason they feel very awkward .