15 | last minute participation

One week went by so fast, today was a field day for their school

One week went by so fast, today was a field day for their school . All students are busy preparing for the events that will be competed .

Hanee helps her teammates to lift stuff . The sun that morning was not too hot so they were all comfortable .

"Hanee , can you get the banner ?"
The teacher asked as Hanee nodded .

Hanee ran to her class to take the banner . "Here you go" she smiles widely , holding the roll .

Hanee noticed there is somebody that put a box of banana milk on her desk .

'I will beat your team today, dummy'

written on the sticky note attached to the box. Giggling, Hanee would definitely know who is the sender .

"Sure , Park Sunghoon"
Hanee uttered , she quickly took the milk and poked a straw inside the hole .

Hanee walked out of class as she sipped the banana milk . When she walked past the school gym, Hanee heard the shouts. She walks towards the school gym to check what is happening .

Her team’s cheerleaders are practicing doing a variety of exciting movements.  This is Hanee's first time watching their performances and Hanee is very impressed .

Hanee let out a small scream when she saw someone running and jumping three hundred and sixty degrees.  They also do the shape of a pyramid by standing on top of each other .

Hanee clapped her hands excitedly , at this point their team will probably win in the best cheerleading team competition .

Unbeknownst to her , one of the cheerleading member slipped while trying to get down from the pyramid shape.  The poor girl named Yura fell and screamed loudly .

"Yuraaa !!"
All the cheerleading team included Hanee rushed to the girl .

Yura curled up into a ball while trying to hold back her pain . "It's hurt !"

One of the cheerleading team members who holds the title of captain, Minju , immediately checked on her team member .

She sighed when Yura's ankle sprained.  It is swollen and red at a severe rate .

"Yura, you can't continue the performance with this state"
Minju announced .

"What should we do then ? We need enough members to do every movement ” One of the members expressed their nervousness .

They practice day and night non -stop, their performances can't be canceled .

"Send her to the infirmary first"
Minju ordered as some girls lifted Yura and dragged her to the exit door .

Minju annoyingly rubbed her forehead , She doesn't know who can replace Yura at this critical time .

"You all have to be careful, I don’t want you to get hurt" Hanee uttered before getting up and wanting to heads out .