11 | left or right

"Thank you for helping me, Hanee" Jake utters to Hanee who is willing to help him lift the books

Jake utters to Hanee who is willing to help him lift the books .

Hanee smiles , she agrees to help Jake because he lifts books whose number is almost past his height .

"Sure , Just call me if you need help"

Jake smiled at Hanee.  He patted the girl's head and head out of the teacher's office together .

"Are you excited about the upcoming field day? ” Jake asked Hanee excitedly .

"Are you planning to join any sports ?"

Hanee's lips formed into a thin line, she's not sure how she feels right now because she's never represented any sporting event .

"I'd rather watch the match and cheer for my team "

"And for your information, I love field day because on that day there will be a lot of students selling food"

"I remember the cheese corndog I bought last year, it tasted very tempting"

Hanee imagined a crispy corndog and a long pulled cheese.  Just imagining that has made Hanee's stomach feel very hungry .

Jake laughed, this is the first time he's heard people get excited about field day just because of the food .

All this time he likes field day because it can add to his sport assessment scores .

"I like it when you smile , it's cute"
Jake whispers to Hanee .

-

"Hey , origami girl"
Sunghoon approaches Hanee who's almost fall asleep .

Hanee rubbed her tired eyes and stares at Sunghoon who just disturb her beauty sleep .

"Which team are you in this year ?"
Sunghoon asked Hanee , he is a member of the blue team .

"Red team"

Sunghoon purses his lips forward, "Why did you get red?"

"You have a bad luck"

Hanee huffed ,
"Why ? I love red"

"In addition, the school that arranges our team"

Sunghoon pulled up an empty chair in front of Hanee and sat down facing her "Well blue team has me. I will definitely bring victory to my team"

Hanee rolls her eyes .
"Tsk , you're so confident"

Sunghoon giggles before leans closer to Hanee. He held out his two fists to her cheerfully .

"Choose one"
He said .

Hanee scratched her head with a confused feeling "Is there a gift in one of your hands?"

Sunghoon nodded excitedly, he raised his fists towards Hanee .

"Left hand or right hand ?"

Hearing that there is a gift, Hanee became excited.  She stared at Sunghoon's hands and thought very hard .