5 | famous cafe

"Look

"Look..."

"do you know what William Shakespear always did ?"
Hanee asks Sunghoon who's showing her a cold look . 

Hanee snaps her finger and looks straight into his orbs ,
"Shakes pear"

Hanee laughs out loud on her own joke , slapping her own thigh hardly , Hanee glances at Sunghoon who is looking at her with a confused look .

Hanee clears her throat ,
"Why aren't you laughing ?"

Sunghoon sighed , the male rubbed his temple . He began to regret taking the girl to the ice rink and raising the issue of the form .

"How am i supposed to laugh on your not so funny joke when you just broke my skates ?"

Hanee pouts , she clasped her both palms .  She admits it's her fault .
"I will buy you coffee "

Sunghoon hummed, the male immediately took his bag , slung it over his shoulder and stood up .
"I will not choose a cheap cafe"

Hanee grits her teeth , she turned her body to the side and took out her purse , checking the amount of money that has .
"Two cups of coffee and sandwiches will not be too expensive.."

Hanee keep her purse back inside her pants and faces Sunghoon with her big smile .
"Sure , let's go"

-

Hanee is shocked when she sees the nameplate of the cafe that Sunghoon chose .

It is a classic and expensive cafe that is always visited by famous influncers, idols and rich people only .

Hanee walked passed by this cafe a few times but she never went inside.  She wondered why people spent hundred of dollars for a cup of coffee when the money could be saved to buy her favorite group's album, TXT .

"why are you stiff there? Let's go in "
Sunghoon said , snapping Hanee fr her mind .

Hanee hold Sunghoon's sleeve , stopping the male from get inside .
"Sunghoon , I know a cafe better than this cafe "

"Let's go there—"

"For your information , my skates are more expensive than this coffee "
Sunghoon determined .

"I know , but .."
Hanee clutches onto his sleeve even more stronger .

"Could you heard that ? My purse is screaming 'broke' "
Hanee whispered to the male causing him to chuckle .

"Origami , that's not my problem"
He said .

"You're the one who caused this trouble to yourself"

Hanee huffed , she knows Sunghoon is so stubborn .
"Fine , but don't pick any expensive meal"

Sunghoon giggles and nodded . Both of them went inside the cafe together .