22 | treasure capsule

"What's that ?"Sunghoon asked Hanee with a half fulled mouth

"What's that ?"
Sunghoon asked Hanee with a half fulled mouth .

Hanee showed a small box that looks like a treasure crate .
"My sister gave me this"

"She once promised to put our favourite items in this box and buried it . Then, open this box in the future"

"Like a time capsule ?"
Sunghoon asked interestedly as he bite the egg tart .

Hanee nodded ,
"We both didn't have time to do it .."

"So , i want to do this with you !"
Hanee beamed happily , showing her white and arranged teeth to Sunghoon .

Sunghoon bopped his head up and down , he thinks this idea is very interesting
"What do you want to put? Egg tarts?" 

Sunghoon laughed at his own verse as Hanee glared at him . She snatched the pastry box from Sunghoon and hugged it tight .

"No more egg tarts for you !"

Sunghoon pouted ,
"Hey but i bought it !"

"You gave it to me so it's mine"
Hanee stuck out her tongue to piss Sunghoon .

"Okay , I'll he serious now"
Sunghoon crossed his arms , sulked .

Hanee laughed and put the pastry box on the table again . She observed the cute box , it would be fun if Haru is here too .

Hanee took out an airplane from her sling bag.  The airplane that she and Sunghoon folded a few months ago .

For him, this item is very valuable so he deserves to be included in this time capsule .

Sunghoon smiled when he saw the airplane , he ruffled Hanee's head .
"You kept it"

Hanee chuckled ,
"What will you put ?"

Sunghoon tapped his finger on the table , thinking and thinking . The stuff needs something special because they both have to come here and open this box together .

Sunghoon snapped his finger ,  he took his bag and pulled out an item that surprised Hanee .

"Eh ?"
Hanee stared at the coloured bird origami in Sunghoon's hand.

Sunghoon snorted
"To be honest , it's my contest form before you change it into origami "

"You still kept it ? I thought you already threw it away"

Sunghoon softly smiled , rubbing the coloured bird origami that Hanee accidentally folded that day .
"This is an art , so i decided to keep it"

"Moreover , our friendship began with this"
Sunghoon snickered , remembered how they could be this close .

Hanee's cheeks heated up , she really wants to forget that embarrassing incident.  That form is the reason why  she has stopped putting origami under Sunghoon's desk .