16 | jealousy incarnate

"400 meter runners please gather now" Mr

"400 meter runners please gather now" Mr.Kim announced through a loudspeaker, both Jake and Sunghoon along with participants from other teams began to gather .

Jake waved at his teammates
"I'll take get the medal !"

Hanee chuckled , he showed him a thumb up .
"I'm rooting for you !!"

Jake grinned before running to the field , many students cheered Jake and Sunghoon’s names as they stepped into the middle of the field .

"GO JAKE ! YOU CAN DO IT BRO !"
Hanee yelled her lungs out .

Sunghoon glared at Hanee who is keeping on cheering Jake .
"Tsk , she chose to cheer him instead of me"

"I'll never buy her egg tarts ever again—"

When the run started, Jake and Sunghoon were in the forefront.  They both tried to speed up the run in order to reach the finish line first .

They don't know why but the two boys really want to win this competition, like they both want to impress someone .

Fate wasn't on Sunghoon's side when he made a mistake and stumbled .

Sunghoon balled his fist as he gritted his teeth when Jake arrived at the finish line first "Shit, a little more"

"SUNGHOON !"
Hanee gasped when she saw Sunghoon is rolling on the ground .

Hanee is ready to climb the barrier and save Sunghoon but Minju stops her .

"Hanee , where are you going ? Let's go to Jake , he won !" Minju beamed happily as she pulled Hanee's sleeve .

"But Minju , Sunghoon is—"

"Nah , he is a member of the opposing team.  You should celebrate the victory with your team first "

"But—"

"No but ! Follow me"
Minju pulls Hanee forcibly as Seori comes to help Minju. 

Hanee clung to the tree and shook her head ,
"No, I want to wait Sunghoooooonnnnnn!"

"Hanee , don't—"

"BWAAAAA SUNGHOONNNNN"

"Jung Hanee !"

"Help me ! These two girls are trying to seduce me !! "

Minju and Seori's eyes widened , everyone around gave a strange glare at them .

"Hanee , I will probably hang you on this tree later" Minju threatened in an angry tone .

"Sunghoon will be just fine , look . Jay has gone to help Sunghoon" Seori pointed at Jay who is supporting Sunghoon to walk .

Hanee pouted , tightened her grip on the tree . "But i'm worried"

"He'll just be fine , Hanee"
Minju assured her .