9 | exchanged gifts

Arriving at her apartment, Hanee immediately went into the bathroom to shower and clean herself

Arriving at her apartment, Hanee immediately went into the bathroom to shower and clean herself .

She washed Sunghoon's white shirt and dried it immediately . She also ironed the shirt and folded it beautifully before putting it in a paperbag to give to Sunghoon tomorrow .

Hanee approached her mirror and lifted a little shirt behind her to examine the wound on the back of her body .

She gritted her teeeth as she touched slightly her reddened back due to hot americano .

Hanee sighed, she endured the pain all day because she didn't want Sunghoon or Heeseung to worry about her .

She had already made a lot of trouble by breaking some plates and accidentally spilling iced latte on the girl earlier .

"Life is never on my side"

Hanee approached the first aid kid and took the ointment oil, rubbing the ointment on the wound marks of her back .

"hospital bills are very expensive, it's better if i let this wound heal on its own "

-

"I can't wait for the break, I heard today they prepare braised chicken and tofu stew" Jay imagined the delicious dishes prepared by the cafeteria today .

"Man , class hasn’t started yet and you are imaging the food?" Jake showed a disbelieving face to Jay .

Jay grins michieviously ,
"the only period I like when I go to school is break time"

Sunghoon laughs at the small altercation between Jake and Jay . The three of them walked into the classroom joking with each other .

"Look, Sunghoon received a gift from his secret admirer! " Jay took a paper bag on Sunghoon's desk and showed it to the whole class .

"Do you have a friend who got a gift ? No you don't !" Jay laugh after messing with his classmates .

Sunghoon snatches the paper bag from Jay , he's so close to smack his friend's head .

Sunghoon shows a fist to Jay , threatening him who's keep on poking his ribs .

"Stop it , Jay"

Sunghoon open the paper bag and found his neatly folded shirt.  Inside ,  there's also a box of banana milk with small note attached on it .

Hanee wrote a note ‘thank you for this shirt and drink this banana milk to stay energized ’

Sunghoon giggles , he glances at Hanee and at the same time Hanee looks at him too .

When they did eye contact , Hanee blushed and quickly covered her face with a book , making Sunghoon chuckles .

"Who gave that ? Let me see !!"
Jay yelled , trying to snatch the small note from Sunghoon .

"The hell man , it's mine"
Sunghoon hid the note behind him, trying to avoid Jay reading it .

"Your shirt !? Sunghoon , we need to talk . You gave your shirt to who !?"
Jake blurted out , he approaches Sunghoon and teaming up with Jay .

Both Jay and Jake try to get the note out of suspicion , they're curious about the girl who returned Sunghoon's shirt .

Sunghoon yells several times when his friends seems determined to get the note .

"Stop ! You're annoying !"

"We will never stop until we know who is she !"

Hanee stares at Sunghoon and his friends who are bickering at the back , she giggles when she saw how hard Sunghoon is trying to hide her note .

-

Hanee is trying to complete her homework . She calculates every questions in earnest .

When completing work, sh sees Sunghoon who enters the class with a smile .

Sunghoon waves his hand to her , making Hanee confused . They both never talk at school, she wonder why Sunghoon suddenly waved his hand toward her .

Hanee then raises her hand too and shyly waves back . Sunghoon is walking to her desk , making Hanee nervous .

When Sunghoon almost arrived at her desk, Hanee clears her throat .
"Sunghoon , i—"

She shut her mouth when Sunghoon changed directions and talked to Junho who's sitting in front of Hanee .

Hanee balled her fists in embarrasment , she thought Sunghoon is going to talk to her but it turned out to be this .

She glances at Sunghoon's hand which is placed on her desk . The male freely rested his hand there .

He leans his back on Hanee's table and annoyed the girl by shaking her desk .

He grinned wickedly when got the chance to tease Hanee .

Hanee curses Sunghoon for putting his hand on her desk after teases her that way .

She continued her works as silently listen to Sunghoon and Junho's conversation .

After a few seconds , Sunghoon waves his hand to Junho before walking back to his seat .

When Sunghoon raised his hand from Hanee's desk , Hanee smiled when she saw a Ferrero Rocher on her desk .

She took the small chocolate and giggles ,
"Cute"

-

"Where's Sunghoon ?"
Heeseung asks Hanee as he placed two mug of hot chocolate on the table .

Hanee shrugs her shoulders ,
"He have a training"

Heeseung hummed as response , he sipped the hot chocolate and silently observes what Hanee is doing .

The girl is folding a bird origami using his cafe's tissue .
"That origami looks so cute"

Hanee smiles when Heeseung praises her origami ,
"do you want one ? I can fold one for you "

Heeseung nodded , he stares at Hanee and immediately took a tissue , copying Hanee's step .

"Heeseung , why did you open a cafe?"

Even though Heeseung is too focus on his own origami , he still replied to her ,
"It's my mum's cafe . I'll just take care of it for a while before my new semester at university starts"

Hanee hummed as response ,
"but is the price of coffee that expensive? "

She still doesn't believe in the price of coffee and meals set at Heeseung's cafe .

Heeseung chuckles ,
"Well , i should be thankful for that price"

"Why ?"
Hanee asks .

"Because of that price , i can get to know you"

Hanee froze, suddenly her fingers stopped working .

"M-me ?"

Heeseung nodded while laughing , enjoying Hanee's reaction .
"But it's kinda sad since today is your last day here"

Hanee hummed , she peeked at Heeseung's origami and slightly hit his hand .

"You did it wrong !"

"No way , i followed your step"

"Are you trying to say i'm wrong ?"

"If not you then who else ?"

Sunghoon entered the cafe with a cheerful feeling, but his smile dropped when he saw Hanee and Heeseung were joking with each other.

He tighten his grip on his bag and quickly arranges his way to the closet , don't want to greet Hanee .

"Tsk , annoying"