4 | ice rink

"I'm sorry , sir !"

"I'm sorry , sir !"

Hanee's screams echoed throughout the ice rink niche .

"It's okay , y—"

Hanee suddenly knelt down, she clasped her both hands ,
"I'm sincere ! From the bottom of my heart deeper than the sinking of atlantis, please forgive me "

The coach began to nervous when the girl suddenly knelt down infront of him .

"Young girl , what are you doing ? Stand up—"

The coach startled when Hanee crawled up and held his leg
"I didn't mean to. Please don't throw Sunghoon off this team"

"Sunghoon is training hard for this match! "

"Don't because of a piece of paper, you want to throw him out the team"

"He even willing to pawn his future by skipping classes and coming here to practice— "

"You can't find any other skating Elsa !!!"

"Aish , Jung Hanee !"
Sunghoon immediately pulled Hanee from continuing to kneel.

"Don't stop me Sunghoon! "
Hanee violently jumping up and down .

Sunghoon sighed , suddenly questioned why he brought Hanee here .

He leans closer to Hanee and whispered .
"You're embarrassing me—"

"look at all the skaters looking at us "

Hanee admitted which she managed to attract all the skaters' attention .

"So, why are you dragging me here?  I will be labeled as ditching because of you "
Hanee huffed , she crossed her arms and stomp her feet which Sunghoon found cute .

"Listen here, I appreciate your service coming here and pleading guilty but it's just a form "

"I will not remove Sunghoon from the team, he is a hard worker and talented "
The coach patted Sunghoon's shoulder .

"And Sunghoon, why are you magnifying this issue by bringing this poor girl here?  I can give you a new form "

Sunghoon brushed his hair upwards ,
"I'm sorry coach . I'm just too mad to see the paper turn into colored origami "

He glances at Hanee as the girl awkwardly laugh and rubbed her nape .

"Sorry~"
She mouthed to him .

The coach nodded as response ,
"Since you're already here, do you want to start training now? "

Sunghoon immediately nodded , the principal and the school directly never scolded him for practicing during school hours so why not ?

"Sure , i will take my skates now"

Sunghoon bowed at his coach before continued his way to the locker area .