20 | cherry blossoms tree

"W-what if she agrees to go on a date with Kyungjun ?"Sunghoon bites his nails nervously

Sunghoon bites his nails nervously .

Jay sighed , his friend has been rants since they left school.  Jay placed his ramen cup on the table and crossed his arms .

"Then , you should ask her to go out with you"

"Eh !?"
Sunghoon's eyes widened , his face slowly turned red .

"How ?" The male awkwardly rubbed the back of his nape .

Jay pursed his lips and grinned ,
"It's easy . Just pinned her on the wall , use your deep voice from stomach and said ‘i want to take you for date’ ”

"I'm sure Hanee will agree with you and will reject Kyungjun.  Plus , the two of you are very close"

Sunghoon gave him a disbelief look , disagree with Jay's way "You watch too much drama"

Jay wiggled his eyebrows at Sunghoon before massaging his temple, trying to figure out a way to solve Sunghoon's problem .

"Choose the same date and day as the time Kyungjun took Hanee to the cinema"
Jay suggested . He just wants to enjoy his ramen calmly but his friend who is in love is stifling everything .

"Where should i bring her ?"
Sunghoon pulled his hair hardly , trying to squeeze his brain .

"Take her to a special place where you two can create memories"
Jay said as he slurped his ramen .

Sunghoon pursed his lips , he picked up his phone and started doing research on the internet .

"I'm sorry for being late , Mr.Kim called me" Jake joined his two friends while smiling brightly .

"What a successful student are you , here your ramen" Jay pushed a ramen cup to Jake .

The male excitedly peek inside ,
"is that like my favourite? "

Jay nodded ,
"With ham~"

"Yeah , you know me well bro"
Jake chuckled , he bumped his fist with Jay and laugh .

Jake glanced at Sunghoon who was glued on his phone screen .
"What is he doing?  He looks very busy"

"He’s trying to find a place to take a girl out ” Jay uttered while blowing hot ramen .

"Take a girl .. out ?"
Jake asked , his brows connected to each other .

Jay nodded as response , he is too engrossed with his ramen right now .

Jake hummed , stirring his ramen with chopsticks . He stole a glance on Sunghoon who seems too focus .

"He must really like that girl"

-

"Jung Hanee , let's go to a date with me" Sunghoon said to the broom in front of him .

"Aish , too straightforward" he slapped himself .