21 | a bucket of memories

"BBBBWWWAAARRGGGHHHH WHY IS THE PRICE OF THIS DRESS SO EXPENSIVE ?!" Hanee stomped her feet harshly

"BBBBWWWAAARRGGGHHHH WHY IS THE PRICE OF THIS DRESS SO EXPENSIVE ?!" Hanee stomped her feet harshly .

"I want to look good infront of Sunghoon" Hanee muttered , when she remembered Sunghoon and the scene at the cherry blossom tree earlier, Hanee's cheeks heated up .

She cupped herself with a dress on her hands , screaming .
"ARGH , I'M SO SHY- GKBEJFJDJFJEKDKKEDJDJ"

She agrees to go out with Sunghoon but Hanee doesn't have a suitable outfit for the date.

Hanee isn't sure if Sunghoon considers this as a date or a friendly hangout but for her, she will consider it as a date .

"Jung Hanee ? What are you doing here ?" Jake who passed near the boutique smiled warmly when he spotted Hanee .

Hanee smiled back at Jake, she showed him the dress she was holding "Do you think this dress is beautiful?"

Jake nodded , he touched the dress and was amazed by the soft material .
"Really beautiful and i think it will suit you"

He looked at Hanee and found Hanee already looking at him , Jake coughed as his cheeks turning red .

"I mean not 'think' , you're always pretty "

Hanee giggled , happy with Jake's compliment . She hugged the dress tightly , she's hoping to get this too but she can't .
"I also want this dress but the price is expensive "

"Why do you suddenly want a new dress? " Jake asked Hanee with curiousity .

Hanee chuckled and cupped her both cheeks . Too shy to admit the reason .
"I want to look pretty , i'm going out with a guy "

Jake's heart dropped when he heard that right from her crush's mouth . What's even more painful is that Hanee looks so happy .

"You want to look pretty ... For him ?"
Jake asked , even his heart is breaking into pieces now .

Hanee nodded , she put the dress back and tightened her grip onto her bag's strap .
"I will just order a dress through internet"

"It's a way more cheaper"

"See you soon , Jake !"
Hanee waved at him and went out from the boutique , leaving Jake alone .

Jake suddenly felt like his world was dark. His soul was riding wildly with feelings of envy .

"Whoever that guy is, he is so lucky"

-

"Hanee , over here !"
Sunghoon waved when he saw Hanee from a distance .

Hanee smiled happily, she immediately ran towards Sunghoon "Sorry for being late"

"Creamy poop on my jacket after i said i'm going out with you"
Hanee uttered , clenching her fist when she remembered what Creamy did .