Pregnant

LILAH'S POV

He started showering me with kisses and I smiled.

"Now will please be my damn girlfriend already?" he asked and I laughed.

"If I become your girlfriend, it'll be like having a second job." I told him.

"That's okay. We have the rest of our lives to get the hang of it." he replied.

"Then yes."

"You know what this mean right?" he asks.

"No."

"This mafia is just as much yours as it is mine."

*A couple hours later*

After that conversation Elijah and I had a little moment..

By little moment I mean we had sex. And i'm actually not embarrassed to admit that.

He's asleep now.. I'm not going to wake him, as I know he hasn't gone to sleep this early in a couple weeks.

I feel kinda bad.. He hasn't gotten the normal amount of sleep any person would have because of me.

It sounds like i'm making a big deal out of this and I am.

Just because I have shit going on with me doesn't mean I'm not aware of the shit going on with Elijah.

His hair lays in his face messily, and his breathing is kinda heavy.

He's out cold.

If I got out of bed he wouldn't wake up. He's not usually a heavy sleeper, but as of lately when he sleeps.. He sleeps.

It's crazy how much we've grown these past several months.

He went from 110% hating my guts, to saying he loves me..

I went from pissing him off because it was fun, to pissing him off because when he's pissed.. He's reallyyy hot.

I stayed up all night thinking about what has happened and what will happen to us, that I didn't even realize Elijah was awake.

"Were you up the whole night?" he asked me.

"If I say no, will you feel better?" I asked back.

"You could've woken me up-"

"You were sleeping so peacefully though." I cut him off.

"Who gives a shit if I was sleeping peacefully.. You weren't sleeping and that's the problem." he said pulling me closer to him. "I'll be fine." I chuckled.

"You needed the sleep.. You don't have to stay up with me all the time." I said moving to straddle him.

He put his hands on my waist and I leaned down to kiss him. Our noses touched and just as our lips grazed each other's, the sound of gunshots went off.

He stole his kiss quickly anyway. He lightly guided me off of him and got dressed quickly.

"I'll be right back." he said before leaving my room.

The gunshot sounds got more intense and I began to get nervous.

Shaking.

Usually I would want to join in on the action, but right now I am unqualified to do so.

I haven't trained in what feels like forever, and I feel... Useless in a way.

The gunshots stop after a while and it's quiet. Like.. Too quiet. I slowly get off the bed and as my feet touch the ground Elijah comes in.

My eyes scan over his body instinctively..

I'm just trying to make sure he's not hurt.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yes.. Go ahead and start packing, we're moving houses." he tells me.

"Oh did you have time to meet with your realtor the 15 minutes you were gone?" I ask in a joking tone.

"Go Lilah."

"I'm assuming you forgot.. Everything that I own is standing in front of me. All my stuff is still in Havana."

He chuckled at my first comment.

"Then go help Vee. 1 hour okay?" he said kissing my forehead.

"Okay.." I reply before leaving the room.

I went to her room and she was already packing her stuff.

"Need help?" I said while peaking just my head through the door.

"Yes. Main objective: Fit all those clothes and all those shoes into these 3 suitcases."

I blinked at her.

"What?"

"Your shit's not going to fit. Sorry to break it to you but it's not going to happen." I laugh. "You're going to have to chose a select.. Few."

"You know Lilah.. You're really funny." she replies.

"No. I'm just smart."

She raised her hand like she was about to slap me. I just raised my eyebrow, she wasn't going to.

"Be lucky you're Elijah's bitch."

"Excuse me?" I cross my arms.

"Oh shit- Nothing." she continues packing.

"You little ear hustler!"

"I'm sorry! It was an accident. I wanted to talk to Elijah for a moment but then I heard his apologies and I was hooked. I heard you both say I love you and it was so cute.. Then I heard what you sound like having sex. Lilah, your moans are hot as shit. Sounded like Elijah was going to town! If I wasn't straight or a girl i'd definitely fuck y-"

"What the hell is your problem Vee."

"I'm sorry! But I won't say anything. It's between me, you, Elijah, and Greyson." she smiled.

"Greyson?!"

There's definitely something going on with Veronica. That was so out of pocket.

"I was excited.. I can't just bust in on two people having sex and say, "I'm so happy for you guys! And yes I was eavesdropping."

"What's going on with you?" I ask her.

"Nothing." she says quickly.

"Liar."

She stays quiet.

"You owe me at least that!"

"I'm pregnant."