Kiss

LILAH'S POV

He wasn't fine.

It's been 2 months and the only thing he talks about is getting back at Giovanni. He refuses to speak to me. The most he's said is two words and that was a month ago.

He acts like I don't exist and it's pissing me off.

I try and talk to him everyday, even crack a few jokes here and there. But I get nothing.

So today I'm just going to stop trying. Since he doesn't want to talk to me. I'll just "disappear." Not actually because he'd beat my ass, but i'll stay silent for the most part.

I roll out of Veronica's bed, quite literally. Making a loud thud sound once I hit the floor.

"Are you okay?" Veronica asks me peaking her head over the mattress.

"Yes." I reply. Knowing that was complete bullshit.

I get off the floor and start walking to my designated room. I look like a mess, but obviously a hot mess since the men roaming these halls won't stop biting and licking their lips in my direction.

Before I can reach my room i'm stopped by Adriano.

"Might wanna put on some pants before one of the dumbasses takes things into their own hands." he told me.

"Are you included in 'dumbasses?'" I asked him.

"I mean-"

I pushed him back and went into my room. Locking the door behind me.

I get dressed and ready for the day. I make sure to wear something away from my usual. I'm covering up more.

I head downstairs for breakfast and everyone's already eating.

"Nice to know i'm appreciated enough for you guys to wait on me." I said before taking my seat at the table.

"You were taking too long." Greyson says with a mouthful of pancakes.

We all eat and talk then head to Elijah's dumb meeting. I wasn't really paying attention last time, but I do know it has something to do with Giovanni..

I sit towards the opposite end of where Elijah normally sits and cross my legs, leaning back in my chair.

Men file in and stand behind their assigned seats. Or they lean on the walls.

Elijah comes in and everyone goes silent, and stand up if they were sitting. I stay sitting. Standing up means I have respect for him..

Towards him; I don't know what respect is.

He takes his seat and everyone sits right after him.

"So I finished going over the plan with Ben and we've come to a final decision.. Before we go for Giovanni we're going to kill all heirs to Russian Mafia. We'll be stripping them of their empire." he starts out.

"But doesn't Mikhail have a son?" Veronica asked him.

"And a daughter. But may they rest in peace early.." he replied.

"Elijah, you can't kill innocent children." she protested.

"Veronica, he doesn't give a shit." I inform her and she stands down.

"Anyways.. We'll be leaving in a couple days. So please.. Have your shit packed when it's time to head out." Elijah says sounding more tired than usual.

"I'll take over from here." Ben states stepping forward.

He went over the plan and how we're going to execute it. He assigned everyone positions and I got lucky enough to be apart of the Crotone squad. They- We get to enter the house first. Not to mention, we probably get to kill the most people.