Home

LILAH'S POV

I showered and now it is time to pick out an outfit for tomorrow

I am feeling really good now that Luca isn't in my life anymore, so I might actually dress in something that's not a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I decided on blue mom jeans, a beige one should crop top, and black and white Jordan's.

I got on my pajamas and brushed my teeth.

Right as I was about to turn off my light, there was a heavy knock at me door.

"Come in," I said.

A very agitated Elijah came in.

"What the literal fuck," he said started in,

"What did I do, boss?" I asked, way more seductively than I planned. Oops.

"You cannot just walk out of a room without being dismissed. You have to follow rules. Being good at fighting does not give you the authority to do whatever you want all the time," he said.

"Uhh... I am not apologizing for leaving to shower when there is blood smeared all on my face. I am also not going to just follow stupid rules like being dismissed. I think you are am being a tad bit over fucking dramatic," I replied taking a step closer to him.

"I am being over dramatic? How am I being over dramatic for wanting you to follow my rules. You may be damn good at what you do. Your skills are literally the only thing that is keeping this job you have," he said taking a step closer to me this time.

I laughed. He seemed more angry now that I have. Before I could do anything, I suddenly felt a hand on my neck and being pushed back into a wall.

I looked forward and saw Elijah extremely focused on me.

"What are you going to do? You can't kill me. I am the most skilled person in this mafia hands down. Hell.. I even beat you. The big, bad mafia Don," I said putting my face infront of his to show that I am not intimidated.

He then looked at me as if I was his prey. I mean I know I am hot, but I didn't think I was that hot.

I brought his face closer to mine. I shivered as his lips very lightly grazed mine.

"Hey Lilah, I was wondering if you wanted-," Veronica said cutting herself off as she walked in my room.

"Woah.. nevermind I see your busy," she continued.

"No, I am not busy actually. I can do whatever you want." I replied glaring at Elijah who seemed pretty flustered.

"Well, I wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie before bed? I can't fall asleep," she asked me.

"Yeah sure, let's go," I said walking out of the room with her, leaving Elijah standing there.

We watched a movie and then headed to bed. I was wondering what would've happened if Veronica didn't walk in early. Would we have kissed? Ew no. No way would I ever kiss an arrogant ass.

A hot, arrogant ass if I do say so myself.

I turned off my light and went to sleep.

I never really liked sleep much though. I still get nightmares from me running away from my house when I was 10 years old. Actual worst and best decision of my life.

*Flashback*
10 Years Ago

"OW MOTHER THAT HURT," I screamed in pain as she continued to bring the lighter towards my arms and called my father in.