Kinks

LILAH'S POV

That night I just went to bed.

It was now 8:30 AM and I was about to get ready for the day.

But not before I got a call from the one and only Giovanni.

"Slayer, how kind of you to finally answer my call." He started.

"What do you want? I am doing the best I can. Then you send guys in to try and mutilate everyone. Just an FYI, don't do that again. You will need soldiers too." I stated.

"I want this mission to be done soon. This is very dangerous for you Lilah. You are the most skilled person in my mafia and I don't want you dead."

"Awww, you care about me. I feel so touched," I said sarcastically.

"Don't make me send in someone and blow your cover for you. I will do what I have too. You have another week. If you haven't completed the mission by then i'm sending in another trusted soldier." He replied.

"Fine. I'll try, but I need time, Gio. This is a hard mission. Elijah is with his guards literally 24/7 and killing them would obviously give me away. They are already suspecting me because of dumb Luca." I sighed.

"How do they suspect you because of Luca?" He asked confused.

"Elijah went through his phone and saw the contact 'Lilah' in it." I answered.

"Well try your best. I really need this mission to be completed." he said almost sounding scared.

Scared of what though?

Lately I don't think the Italian mafia has even contacted The American mafia until they randomly showed up last night.

"What did they even do to you?" I asked.

"That is confidential. You know that."

"Ugh. Fine, I'll let it go." I said before hanging up.

I got dressed and went downstairs to eat.

I saw the chef was there so I politely asked him to make me some waffles.

After eating, I needed to workout. I haven't been working out as much as I want to be.

I missed it. Working out was like my thing to do when I wanted to get away.

Everything else didn't matter because I wasn't in a fight and I wasn't going to die.

I put in my earbuds and started to get into my zone.

I worked out for 2 hours before showering.

I was really bored now. I have nothing to do and I can't go on little missions because I actually have a boss now.

Well...

I just got the best idea ever. I think I'm going to go annoy Elijah.

I got off the bed and made my way to his office.

I'm going to admit this is pretty risky, but anything to get a rise out of him.

Plus I love it when he's pissed.

I don't even bother knocking, and just walk right in. His head immediately shoots up and he locks eyes with me.

"Good afternoon asshole." I said sitting down in front of him.

He already looks fed up with me. His facial expression is as cold as stone and his eyebrow is slightly raised.

"It would be nice to hear a "good afternoon Lilah."