Greyson

LILAH'S POV

Elijah left the room to go tend to whatever the matter was that concerned him. Ben and Veronica went with him. Leaving me, Claudia, Greyson, and Mia.

"If you'll excuse me if have to go meet up with my personal trainer." Claudia said standing up. "But I won't be training." She added just before dipping out of the room.

"TV anyone?" Mia suggested.

"No thanks. I think I'm just going to go take a nap." I said standing up as well, she nodded in response.

"I'm going to go raid the kitchen." Greyson added.

You both left the living room and you started making your way towards the stairs. But the odd thing was Greyson was following you.

"Uh- What are you doing?" I asked turning on a dime. My feet pivoting to face him.

"Walking with you to your room." He said with a cheeky smile.

"You're supposed to be 'raiding the kitchen.'" I replied with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I just don't want to be around Mia.. She's too.. Innocent." He explained.

I'm going to be honest..

I didn't really give a shit.

"Alright." I said before turning on my heels making my way to the stairs.

Greyson followed closely behind. And that made me slightly uncomfortable.

"You good?"

He hummed in response.

I made my way to my room, hims still being so very close to me.

As soon as I reached my door I stopped in the door frame causing him to bump into me.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Go do something.. Why are you following me?" I asked him.

"I just like being near people." He replied.

"Why?.." I asked cautiously.

"I have monophobia."

I don't have a fucking clue what that is.

"The fear of being alone."

"Aww, so you need someone to babysit you?" I teased. Coming off a bit harsher then intended.

"I'll just go back to Mia." He said about to turn around.

"Wait Greyson, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine." He said, his back fully towards me.

He was about to take a step forward but I stopped him.

"Stay.. If you really want to." I told him.

"Awesome." He said smiling and walking into my room.

I just got fucking played.

I turned around and went into my room closing the door behind me.

He was already sprawled out across my bed.

"Move over." I said as I hopped into it as well. He moved over just a bit. There was just enough space for me on my bed.

"Why do you have monophobia?" I asked him as we both looked up to the ceiling.

"Once upon a time there was a little a girl-"

"Are you seriously going to tell this story in 3rd person?" I asked turning my head towards him.