Rekindle.

Tonight was probably the worst night I have ever had in a while.
I barely had any shut eye.
My baby was so far away from me and I didn't know how she was.

8:30am

"We came to check on our girl. "Hailee told me.

At eight this morning I opened the door up to Liya and Hailee.
They came to check on me; it took them long as enough.
They gave me full details of what went on at the company.
I didn't care or ask but it was whatever.

"So no job still? "Liya asked me.

"They all keep asking about how and why I lost my company to Malcolm. Every answer I give leads to me looking irresponsible and untrained. No one really wants a bad seed. "I answered.

I didn't really understand why me losing my company was such a huge barrier. Why were they even asking about it?
I still had the papers and the experience.

"At least you have Malcolm right. Girl you don't even need to be working. His probably a millionaire. "Liya told me and agreed with Hailee.

I also agreed to shorten the conversation. Malcolm blocked my number for sure.
I couldn't get a text to him or even call him.

Juvenile Centre
Zala

Everyone here starred at me all the time.
This was worse than school was.
It was breakfast time but I didn't have any food because some mean kids knocked my plate over.

"So what the fuck is this shit on your body? Can I touch it or Imma get it to? "Some random kid asked me when he walked up to my table.

This kid was probably ten years old. He was a blonde head with blue eyes.
Kids here have really bad speaking choices. They use a lot of bad words.
I normally don't answer such questions but I was scared.

"Its Vitiligo and no you can't get it. "I answered, shaking a bit.

When I gave him my answer he started touching my face which was weird and uncomfortable.
He smelt so bad too.
I could feel the germs hoping on to me.
Before I knew it three other boys circled me.

"Do you have it on you boobs too? "The smelly boy asked me, making the other boys excited.

Before I could answer the boy he roughly pulled my top up to confirm for himself.
His pressure on me made me fall to the disgusting floor.
Everybody laughed.
I tried to walk out of the humiliation but this wasn't Elementary school. I had to wait for everybody to finish.

11:35am
Therapy session.

"I don't care what goes on in your stupid heads. This isn't actual therapy..... This is a correction base! "A woman at the front of the room yelled.

I had to do therapy. Guess this wasn't it but it was at the same time too.
We were about thirteen kids here.
When I looked around I was probably the youngest one.

"These books I'm giving you are analysis books that are asked for at the end of this crap. "The woman told us as she gave out medium sized journals of different colors. "You will write about how you were wrong and how therapy is helping. "She continued.