Healing.

Genesis.

While Malcolm was being the bitch he is I was at Caesar's now more than ever.
This was bad but great at the same time.
A day ago a woman at an ice cream store complimented at as a couple.
I talked to Caesar so that compliment meant nothing to both of us.

Caesar

Genesis made it clear to me that she was happy with Malcolm.
I agreed to everything she said to keep her close.
I wanted her and I wasn't going to stop.
Fuck everything happening naturally.
Genesis was making me help her with wedding preparations.
I had to do something and fast.

_______________________________________
11:30am
Genesis.

"Mummy.........  Mummy............. Mummy. "I heard a voice call out from outside. It sounded like a child and they must have been crying.

I was in the kitchen grilling my chicken the way my mum taught me. It was the best grill chicken and I thought to share it with Malcolm's family at the bonfire tonight.
Malcolm's family was having a bonfire. It was more of a reunion, just like the bonfire I attended back when Caesar and I were young.
I heard the front door burst open. This was a safe neighborhood but that sent shivers down my legs.

"Mummy I'm going to jail. "Zala told me as she cried.

When Zala entered the kitchen her school uniform had red stains on it. The stains looked like they were splashed all over her. This girl also looked like she had ran home. She was panting like something or someone was chasing her.

"Sweetheart whats wrong?"I asked and rushed to her.

When I knelt down in front of her I realized that the stains were that of blood. What did my baby do?

"Zala.......... Is this blood? "I asked her with my eyes wide and focused.

"Mummy she was teasing me but I didn't mean to. "Zala responded and continued crying.

"What did you do! "I yelled because my anxiety was eating me up.

Zala didn't say anything but continued crying. She was running out of breath and she was sweating.

"Nayo what the fuck did you do! "I shouted shaking her little body.

I forgot that yelling wasn't her cup of tea. She started having an episode. She had her hands over her ears and this time around she was screaming.

"Zala...... Zala. Oh my God. "I said pacing in the kitchen.

My phone started ringing but I didn't pick up. It was the principal at Zala's school. I wanted to know what happened but I was scared.

"I didn't push that hard... I didn't push that hard...... I didn't push that hard....... I didn't push that hard..... I didn't push that hard. "Zala repeated.

She was now sitting on the floor swaying back and forth like a a mentally challenged patient.
Her eyes were wide open and her hands were on her chest.

"Zala baby talk to me. "I told her.

I was scared. My pacing space increased and my hands were dug deep into my hair.