S+1

Diana's POV :

"...... I'm gonna fuck your brains out"

After Dante finished his sentence he already has smashed his lips against mine. His tongue went over my bottom lip before he bit it, i then felt his tongue explore every inch of my mouth with passion while his hand traveled down my hip.

I placed my hand on the side of his neck and it was my turn to take the lead, this was more than just a kiss it was more of a battle of dominance between me and him.

"Love.. We both know who will be in control here.." he whispered between the kiss

"oh really we'll see about that"

I pushed him to the next wall further into the house and took control of the kiss once more while unbuttoning his shirt.

"oh really" he smirked

Dante picked me up and walked over to the nearest sofa before placing me down and getting on top. For a sofa it was a pretty big one.

Dante began removing my dress.

"we're in the damn common room Dante!"

"i don't give a single fuck and if anyone comes in the house I'll just have to take their eyes out."

"you're insane"

"maybe i am but so are you"

Dante kissed me again and went down slowly leaving marks on my neck and my collarbone before my dress was on the floor, he proceeded to remove his shirt completely.

Dante placed his head in between my legs and licked my panties before removing it with his teeth. He then sucked on my clit while holding my thighs keeping me from moving, his tongue went over my slit before his tongue slid in, that man sure knows what he's doing. As i felt my climax building inside me he stopped and kissed me again.

Dante began unbuckling his pants when i lifted myself up and held him down, now i was on top.

I removed his pants and boxers that's when i realized how huge he actually is. I held his dick in my hands and started pumping him slowly before i held his base and licked his tip teasing him. Then i took him slowly in my mouth making him moan and grunt with my tongue. I started bobbing my head faster and took him deeper i felt him twitch in my mouth and i knew he was close i started going faster when he held onto my hair and pulled my head back.

"what a pretty sight" he said

He flipped us so he was topping again and kissed my neck while entering me with 2 of his thick long fingers curling them inside. He smirked and replaced his fingers with his dick.

Dante started thrusting deep and hard inside me making me hold onto his shoulders.

I moaned loudly when he hit my spot.

"music to my ears.."

His thrust started getting sloppy and his kisses rougher, he thrusted a few times more before pulling out and we came together.

"you okay love?"

"yea"

"round 2,in the bedroom this time.."