Who is that doll?

The flight was mostly silent they both didn't talk that much. After they arrived Dante told her they will be staying in his mansion here in Italy, it was one big mansion. 

Diana's POV

"The gala was tonight, so I spent most my time reading or at the pool, Dante was... avoiding me? I don't really know. Ever since we left LA he was awfully silent, and tried his best not to stay with me, this man was confusing the hell out of me, one second he's sweet in his own way and the second he's cold and distant. 

I'm sick and tired of his attitude, he never talks to me, i mean i don't know, why should he? I'm just his partner, after this whole thing is done, I'll probably never see him again. I've never been attached to anyone except my father, I never loved anyone other than my father. So whatever this is I'm feeling towards Dante Santino needs to go

And tonight is the perfect opportunity there will be lots of handsome heirs, i heard about this gala, a lot of mafia families from around the world gather once a year, and all the heirs should come with company, most of them come with a one night stand if they're not in a relationship.

After a few hours, it was time to go to the gala, Dante told me to go to my room, get ready and meet him downstairs. Still as cold as he was.. I went to my room to find a beautiful black dress. Wow it was so damn gorgeous, so I put it on did my makeup and did my hair half up and half down leaving 2 small strands fall on each side of my face. 

I went down to see Dante wearing a black suit waiting for me next to the SUV which black matched his suit. I still could see some of his tattoos on his neck and wrists, he looked so handsome. I should stop drooling and just go in the damn car."

Dante's POV

"I managed to keep myself away from Diana all day, I picked her dress earlier and put it in her bedroom and was waiting for her outside next to the car. As soon as I saw her walk out, I felt my heart skip a beat, this is exactly why I've been avoiding her. She looked breathtaking, the dress hugged her body perfectly, she started walking towards me and I couldn't resist I took her and kissed the back of her hand while I said to her "You look gorgeous doll"

It was the first time I see her blush, and it was so damn cute, but I'm keeping that to myself, if she ever heard me talking like that she'd kill me before I could say she's cute again.

I helped her get in the car and I drove to the gala. After about ten minutes we arrived we went in together and all eyes were on us. Some other leaders started talking to me and presenting themselves to Diana, and I didn't like that at all. All these men want the same thing from her. I was amazed by her confidence and how she was standing next to me like a mafia queen. She was so hot right now. 

Then I saw a blond guy approach her and she seemed to know him, she shook his hand then turned to me. I lifted an eyebrow when golden boy looked at me.

"What are you doing here Marc?", asked Diana

"My father is here and he told me that I have to come too", Marc responded

"Who is that doll?", I asked with a firm tone.

"I'm Diana's fiance who are you?", said Marc curious

When I heard him say fiance, I almost broke the whiskey glass in my hands, Diana looked at me and she knew that this made me angry. Somehow she managed to calm me down by squeezing my hand."