We meet again

The next day, Diana was in her room thinking about Dante. Let's face it he was so damn hot. But she knew she couldn't let herself fall for his charms, so, she needed a distraction, she decided to go to the a club to loosen up a bit. She got dressed with a gorgeous small black dress that hugged her body showing her curves.

***

She was having fun, drinking, flirting with hopeless guys getting their hopes up before crushing them, and drinking again. Until she saw the same tall dark handsome man walk in wearing a shirt and some ripped jeans. You could see his toned body and beautiful abs through his shirt.

"Damn..", She thought to herself 

He walked himself through the crowed and made his way to the bar where he saw her.

"Mystery girl again, wow she looks breathtaking, her dress was a little too short to my taste, all the other men here were undressing her with their eyes"

"We meet again bellissima..", he said with a low husky voice. It was so damn hot .

"Yeah, looks like we did....", she mumbled, Diana was pretty drunk.

"Are you drunk?", he asked concerned

"I don't know mom, AM I ?"

"Yup she is drunk"

She started dancing and moving her body to the music, every men has their eyes on her.

"EVERYONE STOP STARING AT HER!", he shouted, and all of sudden everyone looked away so scared of him, but Diana didn't care she continued to dance care free.

"Bellissima, let me take you home"

"Why I'm having fun!"

"You're drunk, come with me!"

"No, let go of meeee, you handsome prick leave me alone!" she was screaming as he lifted her and carried her to his car.

Dante's POV

"After I carried her, and when she was tired of screaming and punching me, she gave up, so I seated her next to me in the car and told the driver to take us to my house. As he was driving I noticed that she fell asleep, she was tiered and drunk. But i couldn't help but stare at her, she was so peaceful and so damn beautiful."

***

They arrived at Dante's mansion, he carried her to his room and placed her on the bed, he then felt bad that she had to sleep with that dress, it looked uncomfortable to sleep with, so he had one of the maids put her in one of his shirts. He then took one last look and went to sleep next to her.

***

The next morning 

Diana woke up and saw that she wasn't in her bed, neither in her house, she turned around and saw Dante peacefully sleeping next to her with his strong arm wrapped around her waist. Then she noticed that she was wearing different clothes from last night.

"Oh shit what the hell did I do last night? Oh I think I'm in his shirt, it smells like him! Omg I can't stay here I have to go!"

Diana removed Dante's hand carefully trying not to wake him up, and took her dress, put in on, and jump out of the window, with Dante's shirt in her hand, she didn't know why she took the shirt, maybe as a souvenir. 

By the time Dante woke up, Diana was long gone, he looked over the bed, and saw that she was gone. But he also noticed that she took his shirt with her, and that made a little smirk appear on his lips. But he was still intrigued, how did Diana manage to get out without anyone of his team or maids see her? 

***

Diana arrived home, still tired and hungover, and as usual she has the pleasant surprise to see her step mother's face at the door

"Where were you all night? You didn't come home, I was worried sick!"

"Yeah right, you were worried!", she replied sarcastically. "Look I am too tired for your shit so get out of my face!"

"Ungrateful child, I really should just end her and take the rest 20% for myself and Coco"