Punishment

Diana's POV 

"Me and Dante were both sleeping, when i woke up, and turned around and saw him still asleep like a little baby, he was so cute when he sleeps, he seems so innocent and not dangerous or scary. I had an idea, i was going  to tease him today, I got out of bed and got my handcuffs and tied him up carefully trying not wake him up. Now that he was tied up I just had to wait. I was wearing his favorite black and red lace lingerie and sat on the bed waiting for him to wake up.

A few minutes later he started to wake up, i smiled at him at told him good morning.

"Morning sleepy head!"

"Morning! wait why am I tied up?"

"You always tease me, now it's my turn sir"

"Diana! Untie me"

"No..."

I got on his lap and started rocking my hips on his boxers, I felt him get hard as I did, and I didn't stop I moved my hands on his bare torso tracing his tattoos with my nails. Then I removed his boxers and licked my lips, when I got close, close enough to make him place his head back on the bed, I heard his breath got deeper and heavier, and to tick him off I back off.

"Now that I got you where I want, I'm going. Figure out your way out alone!"

"Diana! Get back here?"

"No, I'm going to eat!"

Suddenly I heard a loud growl from him and I felt a hand grab both my hands and pin them they above my head. 

"Did you really just break the handcuffs?"

"Mhmm... Did you think I was going to let you tease me like that and get away with it? Now it's your turn. I'm gonna punish you doll. I'm gonna show you who's the boss."

"Whatever"

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"What if I did?...."

"You're playing a dangerous game love, and you're gonna loose"

"I never loose"

He then pressed his lips on mine and he kissed me, hungrily. He was craving for me, my taste and so was I. I granted him permission to enter my mouth, he then let go of my hands and grabbed my ass and lifted me up, I instantly locked my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. Dante grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back to expose my neck he then trailed kisses from my jaw to my collarbone. He started walking towards the bed and threw me onto the mattress, making me gasp. 

Dante climbed on top of me positioning himself in between my legs. He kissed me again then trailed his hot and wet kissed down to my stomach then back up to my neck, I was trying to hold my moans while I dug my nails into his back and he let out a growl that made me so fucking wet.

"You're so wet and tight doll.... I'm gonna teach you not to mess with your boss"

***A couple hours later***

"Sore?"

"Y-Yes"

"What did you lean?"

"Always tease Dante, even when he tells me to stop"

"Doll.... looks like you wanna go again!"

"No, okay okay never tease Dante, he thinks he's the boss, when I am" said Diana while running away from the room while struggling to run after these past hours. Dante was laughing and for a long time he felt complete and happy, but so did Diana, they both completed each other.

The end <3

Thank you so much for reading, I'm grateful for everyone who read and hope you enjoyed.