not this time

"Well, my step mother is the definition of evil bitch. She took more than half of my fathers money when he died and she arranged me and Marc together."

"Well, isn't that suspicious?"

"Maybe...."

"I'm pretty sure you're not the type to say yes to an arranged marriage, so..."

"Yes, you guessed right. I gave her on hell of a hard time, but then I decided to go with it"

"You're going to marry him??", said Dante with an angry tone.

"Calm down idiot, my plan was to kill him!, I just feel like he's too innocent, so I'm just gonna ask him to get us out of this marriage, annnnd if he doesn't want to.... well in that case, I'll go back to plan A and kill him"

"That's my girl!", he said while wrapping his arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on the forhead.

"Your girl huh?"

"Yes,  You're Mine!"

"Mhmm, I need to take a shower"

"Without me?"

"Yes without you"

Diana went in the shower while Dante cursed under his breath.

Diana's POV 

"I can't believe I got to see the soft side of Dante, he was always cold and acting all ruthless mafia leader on everyone, but when we're alone like now, he's just a normal  guys, an insanely handsome guy. I was in the shower, thinking about everything that's happening, Dante caught some kind of feelings for me and well, so did I but these are new, to both of us... Could I be falling in love? I don't think so... I'm just going to see where this will get me. 

I turned off the water wrapped my self with a towel and dried myself then got dressed, I got out to see Dante laying on the sofa in his underwear reading on of the books I brought, well to be honest that was a sigh for sore eyes... he looked... Damn. Alright get your mind out if the gutter D!"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm reading one of your books, isn't that obvious?"

"Smart ass, you like to read?"

"Yes, I do , when I was little I always used to either read with my mother or she used to read to me when I couldn't read yet."

"That's so sweet.. If you want I can read to you sometimes"

"I'd like that! What about your mother, your real mother?"

"She died while giving birth to me.."

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"It's fine. So why aren't dressed yet?"

"We have one more hour before we go back, where's the rush?"

After a few more minutes Dante went to get dressed, and they both went to the airport, when they got in the plain, Dante told the pilot to start the plain.

"You know it's a long flight back doll..."

"Yes and?.."

"Well we could kill some time"

"Doing what?"

"Hmm there is a bedroom on that plain.."

"Mhmm I like the way you think Santino"

"I'm sure you do."

***

They arrived back to LA , when they got off the plain, the whole team was waiting back for them at the airport.

"Hey guys!", said Rico

"Welcome back boss and black rose", greeted Jack

"Please Jack, stop calling me back rose, you can call me Diana without worrying of me killing you", she winked at him and they all laughed 

"Good to be back.", added Dante

As they were all about to get in the cars to go back to the mansion, they heard gunshots! Everyone grabbed their guns and started shooting back, they were under attack.

"Diana, get in the car."

"Sorry Dante but not this time", she said while getting away from Dante and running towards the attackers and killing half of them.

"Damnit, Diana!"

"Dante behind you" screamed Diana , but Dante didn't turn back and the man grabbed him. So Diana threw her knife, it landed just a couple of centimeters away from Dante and in the other man's heart.

"Dante you need to focus on fighting and not on me!", she screamed to him

"Okay, Diana, I trust you, be carful..", he whispered to himself then went all killer Dante on them, to show them who Dante Santino was!

While everyone was fighting a man appeared from afar that only Diana saw, he was aiming at Jack, but he was occupied with the others shooting! he was going to shoot him so she jumped in front of Jack and shot the man that was going to shoot him, he got shot, but Diana got shot too...