I'll see you in hell

"Boss we got something! We were able to locate his warehouse, me and Diana stayed up all night and we eventually found him"

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

"Boys listen up first no matter who finds him first I will be the one to end his life got it?", asked Diana in a threatening tone.

"Got it", they all replied.

Everyone except Gio went to get ready. He had to stay here and tell them from the house where to go and if they were in danger.

When they were all ready, they got out and went in groups in black SUVs. Diana was with Dante and Rico Jack and Marko were together.

They arrived and got out of the cars, grabbed their weapons and split again going in different directions.

Diana's POV

"When we arrived I felt all the bottled up anger starting to come out and I just wanted to kill everyone. I was with Dante and the others were together, we took the right and the other took left. Every single guard that was in our way was now laying on the floor in a pool of blood. We fought and killed a lot of them, then suddenly out of nowhere 2 men started running towards us, I didn't have time to realize what happened until I saw Dante, he picked me up by my waist , and I knew what he was doing.. So I kicked both of them with my legs while  he spun me around him. When they both fell Dante was still holding me and our faces were close, too close."

"You can put me down now thank you"

"Yeah um lets go"

So they did he put her down and they ran again to find Rocco.

"Rico, did you guys find him yet?"

"No boss no sign of him here"

Dante's POV

"When I held her close I felt something inside of me a need, the need to keep her close, that was something I've never felt. And when she told me to put her down I snapped back to reality, and we continued to run. We ran a lot and no body had visuals on Rocco yet! But then suddenly Diana stopped running and when I asked her what was wrong she didn't say anything she kept looking at a wall, then she put her hand up, she was trying to reach a certain part of the wall, but she couldn't she was too short. So I helped her I went to reach it, that's when it became clear the wall lead to a secret room! Damn she was so smart. We went in and we saw nothing there was no one and as we continued to walk I was him. Without thinking anymore I put all my emotions aside and I walked up to the man that recognized me immediately. 'I'll see you in hell' I said and pulled the trigger. When I turned back I saw Diana she was trying to figure out who was that and why did I react like that."

"Who was that?"

"That's a story for another time"

They both got out of the secret room and were trying to reach the others until Dante stopped Diana from running.

"Diana... we need to tell everyone to leave now!"

"What NO I need to find him!

"Diana listen to me he's not here!"

"I.. NO I NEED TO FIND HIM! I CAN'T..."

That's when Diana realized why Dante was telling her to get out. There was a ticking sound. She knew it was a bomb, Without any other word she grabbed his hand and ran outside while reaching the others and telling them to get out as well.

"Everyone is here?"

"Yes, boss. How did he know! IT's like he knew we were coming!"

"No he didn't know. we took him by surprise" stated Dante

"How do you know that?" asked Diana

"He would have never left without that man we found in the secret room! So he had no choice but to hide him and make a run for it" he explained

"Are you going to tell me who was that?"

"Maybe another time"