Will you be my date?

A few days went by, it was quiet, but too quiet for Diana and Dante's taste... They knew something big was coming...

"So boss, who you taking?"

"No body!"

"But you know you have to take someone.. I suggest you take Diana..", said Rico laughing

Dante rolled his eyes..

Dante's POV

"I have this gala I must attend in Italy, and for some reason I have to bring a date with me. Even though I rolled my eyes at Rico's offer about taking Diana , I actually want to take her. Just imagining her in a beautiful tight long dress.. She always manages to surprise me with her attitude changes, one time she's sweet and the other she's the devil..

I'm taking that offer, I am going to take Diana as my date.

I finished my work for the day, got outside my office and went to my room, change my clothes and went to the gym. As soon as I entered I saw her, all sweaty wearing leggings and a crop top with her natural curls wrapped in a pony tail, with small strands of her hair on her face, from the workout."

Diana's POV

"As I was training looking all sweaty and a little bit tired, I saw him, mister big bad handsome walk in, wearing loose shorts and a sleeveless black shirt, that showed his toned muscles and the tattoos that covered half his body : hot, I thought to myself.

Then I saw him walk towards me smirking, he must have notice me checking him out, but I didn't care, I fixed my hair and looked at his icy blue eyes and said

"You here to fight? or to watch big boy?", he laughed at my comment and spoke

"You think you can fight me little one?"

"Oh I know I can.."

He then walked in the ring and I followed him, he stood in position and so did I he didn't do anything he was waiting for me to do the first move, and so I did I gave him a nice punch on his stomach, I didn't really wanted to hurt him.. But I think I did oops.. He then started to fight back.. I tried to kick him but he held my leg so I swung it around and pinned him to the ground.

"I thought you said you were in charge here 'boss'", he smiled then the next thing I know I'm pinned below his strong body, I tried to get out of his grip but without success.

I looked at him with angry eyes and his only possible answer was

"But I am in charge doll.." he whispered in my ear still holding both my arms tight.

I don't know what came over me but I didn't think I just lifted my head closer to his and kissed him, to my surprise he didn't push away, he just held me thighter and took control of the kiss.

Our tongues were tangled together, and moving in synchronisme, he tasted so good, I just wanted to keep kissing him till my mouth was soar . But he eventually pulled away and helped me get up.

"Doll, I have to tell you something!"

"What is it?"

"You're coming with me to Italy"

"What?" I was really shocked like why should I go with him to Italy and for what ?

"There's this gala and I need to bring someone with me"

"So you're asking me to be your date?!"

"You really just want to hear me ask you?"

"Yep, now ask."

"Will you be my date?"

"Good.. Yes I will"

****The next day***

"Diana, are you ready?"

"Yes I'll be out in a second"

Dante's POV 

"I was waiting for Diana to come out so we can get on the jet to fly to Italy, but she seems to be taking her time. A few moments later she got out dressed casual but still gorgeous, I took her hand and we were on our way."