wanna know a secret?

Dante's POV 

"It's been way to long, and I still can't make that woman crack. She's unbreakable! How is that possible. I've never met a woman this strong my whole life. She does whatever she wants whenever she wants.

And I don't like that. I'm the boss here and I can't tolerate her behavior anymore.

She's making me go crazy. I hate the way she acts, but at the same time there's something about her... that I just can't put my finger on."

***

"Diana! You have to come home now!"

"NO!"

"DIANA! I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU LISTEN TO ME!"

"Bitch shut up! You were and never will be a mother to me!"

"Diana your fiance is here her wants to see you!"

"Oh hell nah. You can tell him to go fuck himself!"

Diana's POV

"I can't believe her! She impossible. Did she really just invite my dear 'fiance' to my house!

And he wants to meet me, like hell he will. Everything is not going how I wanted it to be. And it's pissing me off! Mister Dante the hot asshole won't give up to find my identity and  he won't stop yelling at me for not obeying, but hey I'm not the type to obey anyway.

Rico, well he's been pretty nice to be honest. We have lunch everyday together then I go back to my room or the gym or the shooting range. YUP a shooting range! I found it one day while I was lurking around! What can I do I'm a curious person. 

Oh and I also found a really nice and big fancy library. I can't believe they really have one. It was beautiful, books everywhere, and from all genres. It was my escape room. Nobody really comes in the library, so I get comfortable. This whole situation is fucking with my head, I need a drink."

Diana walked in the mansion and just her luck, she found a bar. It was like a room with only a bar inside and plenty and plenty of drinks. Whiskey, vodka, tequila, margaritas and bloody marys already done.... 

She walked inside and closed the door behind her and locked it so she could remove her mask.

She then went over the bar grabbed the bottle of whiskey and pored herself a one. She noticed there was a remote on the bar, she took it and pressed the red button. Suddenly music started playing. She was shocked and amazed at the same time .

She began to drink and drink and dance.

***Couple drinks and shots later****

"What the hell is going on why is there music inside so loud?"

"Boss, it's her, she's been inside for a long time and it seems she's drinking and dancing"

"Why is the door locked?"

"Maybe she removed her mask or scarf.."

"I don't care!" "She will be the death of me! She's so stubborn and uncontrollable."

Suddenly they heard a loud sound, a glass shattered, when Dante heard it without hesitation you could see he was worried. He kicked the door down and told everyone to go.

He went in and saw her. He looked and saw that her hand was bleeding. He walked towards her. 

Dante's POV

"When I walked in and saw her I immediately scanned her to see what was that loud crash I heard. Then I saw it, her hand she was bleeding. So I walked towards her. I took her hand."

"You're bleeding doll."

"I know, I'm fine!"

"Are you drunk?"

"Nooooooooooooooo"

"Yup you are drunk"

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Sure what is it doll?"

"Don't tell it to my sober self... But I think you're hot!"

"Oh do you know?"

"Mhmm"

Dante then pinned her against the wall and whispered in her ear "Don't say things like that. Or I won't be able to control myself..."

"Maybe I don't want you to...."

"You're playing a dangerous game doll.. And I can assure you you're going to loose"

"I never loose"

"Is that right?"

"Yes-"