What are you going to do about it?

Dante was getting closer and closer to Diana's lips and he asked "Now that I've seen your face...doll... what are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing.."

"Nothing? Is doll becoming a softie?"

"Never, but I don't mind if you know what I look like, It's better isn't it? If I run now the chase will be more fun since you know what you're running after"

"Oh doll but you won't run.. I just know it. You enjoy staying here and you enjoy me being close to you."

"Maybe a do.."

"Hmm I like the drunk black rose better, she's more flirty and less of a bomb that explodes every 5 minutes."

He then leaned in.. Their lips were now inches apart. As he was about to kiss her Rico went in.

"Boss everything okay?... Oh.. sorry boss", he said with a playful smirk as Dante looked at him angry.

"Rico you saw her face! get out!"

"I already knew what she looked like boss!"

"You knew? She showed you before me?

"Well she didn't exactly show me it was by accident!"

"I'm taking her to my room"

And so he did he lifted her up bridal style and walked towards his room and placed her on the bed.

Dante's POV

"As I lifted her up and carried her, I felt her hold onto my neck and burry her face in my chest.

She was so god damn gorgeous. I knew that this was the same woman that I protected at the club, but I was intrigued.. at the club she seemed so helpless and scared. She was acting. She made me believe she was scared. 

As I was walking towards my room I couldn't help but keep peeking at her face juts to see her beautiful face again.

She had the face of an angel and the attitude of the devil. And her body was perfect she had curves at all the right places. She was a goddess pure perfection.

When I arrived in my room I carefully placed her on the bed. Then I realized she was wearing uncomfortable clothes. So I  let one of my maids put her in one of my shirts.

I looked at her still sleeping she looked even better in my clothes. As I lied next to her, she turned to face me her eyes still closed shut. She then mumbled 'I'm never going to marry him'

As I heard those words I felt my blood boil, I don't even know why! It looked like someone was forcing her into an arranged marriage and I hated it. I'm going to have to ask her about it!"

With that he drifted to sleep next to her.

***

Diana's POV

"A ray of sunlight woke me up. I looked around, that's when I realized I wasn't in my room. I felt a presence behind me, I turned around to see the one and only Dante the asshole Santino.

I couldn't believe it, why is it every time I get drunk I end up in this man's bed! That's it I'm never getting drunk again.

I tried getting up without waking him up, I looked and realized another time I wasn't in my clothes! I searched for my clothes but couldn't find them. I said fuck it and ran to my room in his shirt!

I reached my room, and started thinking. Now Dante has seen my face! I don't know how to feel about that! Suddenly the door opened and it was Rico."

"Good morning crazy! I got you a cup of coffee since you're hangover, after last night"

"Ugh, thank you Rico. Did anything happen last night?"

"Well you got drunk, danced and almost kissed with Dante but yeah nothing special"

"WHAT? I almost kissed him?"

"Yes"

"Oh god"