DIANA!!!

Diana fell on the ground, but fortunately  she was still alive, she was trying to get up.

"Diana! Why did you take a bullet for me?! No no..."

"Don't worry Jack, you guys are family now to me, and we protect family."

"But you can't die ! no no please.."

"I'm.. not.... actually dying I just need a something to-- cover the wound until I can treat it and if I do die.. I'd look good ruling hell don't you think?"

"Yes you would look good ruling hell, but it's not your time yet! Not yet!! Here take my jacket wrap it around it, it will slow the bleeding please."

Suddenly, the remaining attackers left, they just left in a hurry. Dante was looking for Diana, when he saw Jack kneeling down his eyes followed his and landed on Diana struggling on the floor.

"DIANA!!!" He ran to her and fell on the ground "Diana. please. what the hell happened?"

"Calm down Santino, I'm fine, just-- a little bit tired and kinda shot if you hadn't noticed"

"Now is not the time for being all smart on me Lopez"

"I--" then suddenly Diana went quiet.

"Diana what's wrong?"

"Shhhh", Diana got up still holding jack's jacket on her wound.

"Dante-- Jack-- Rico and Marko all of you get the fuck out. RUN!"

"Why I'm not leaving you!"

"I'm not leaving too, you took a bullet for me"

"Jack, if you want us to be good i need you to run and take everyone with you."

"Ahh alright alright, you better live Diana!"

Everyone ran to the cars, of course except for Dante, he stayed next to Diana holding her, so she doesn't fall back on the ground.

"Diana, I'm not fucking leaving you here you need help you're shot"

"Dante, please.. listen to me, you hear that there's a bomb, they planted a bomb , and I can't run while I'm shot, and if you carry me you won't be fast enough, please go"

"No. No. NO fucking NO"

Diana sighed and gathered all the strenght  she had left to push Dante as far as possible on the floor, and... the bomb exploded.

Dante's POV

"I didn't want to leave her, but after she pushed me the bomb exploded and the impact pushed me even further, I didn't care how many cuts I had now I needed to see Diana! I needed to know she's alive!! I gathered all my strenght and everyone came back to look for her with me. We kept looking but we didn't find anything! I screamed from the top of my lungs. She was the only woman I ever cared for. The only woman I didn't want to loose! 

And that was the first time I ever cried since my parents died! Everyone was looking at me, their capo, fucking crying. But then I realized that I wasn't the only one who lost her they lost her too, they got attached to her, and I can't also imagine how Jack must feel, he must feel so guilty, she did take a bullet for him. My face expression changed from sad to fucking angry in no time, I stood up and looked back at the explosion and I made a promise, one I will keep!"

"I swear to everything in this world, I will get my hands on you Rocco and I'll make you regret the day you decided to mess with what's MINE!"