Shut up and sit

Diana knocked on his door, then heard a low "come in", she went in and saw him sitting on his bed with his hand on his forehead.

"You know it's not that bad! You didn't hurt me"

"Yes I did, I saw how you reacted. Don't try to hide it. I'm good at reading people"

"Well I've handled worst! Chill"

"Whatever. Get out"

"Rude much, just trying checking up. But hey, don't worry I'm leaving"

"No wait, ugh."

Diana's POV 

"If I didn't know him better I would've thought he told me to wait and come back, but nah, he doesn't care. And I don't either! I went to my room and came up with an idea! I was going to kill my so called fiance! Yup that's the best idea I've had in a long time. If I kill him no more forced marriage. And nobody will know. Because me Diana am offering a job to the black rose, myself to kill that so called fiance of mine! And I'll show that witch that she can't control me!"

And with that she went to sleep with the perfect plan in mind.

***Later that night, 1 AM***

Diana was sleeping peacefully until she heard a loud crash. She quickly got up and ran to Dante's room unconsciously.

She went in and saw him laying on the floor trying to get up, covered in blood!

"What the hell, here let me help you get up"

She helped him get up and sat him on the bed, she then grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom and started cleaning his wounds.

"You don't have to do that, I'm fine!" he said while getting up

"No now shut up and sit!"

"Careful I might think that you care doll!"

"You wish!"

Dante's POV

"I don't know why I liked this dominant side of her, she didn't take no for an answer and sat me back down on the bed. She continued cleaning the wounds gently with her delicate fingers, I forgot about the pain just by looking into her eyes! She was some kind of devil doctor mixed with face of an angel and a heart of gold! Behind all those cold emotions I can see that she has her own demons she's fighting. She's the strongest person I know. And I can't seem to get her out of my head! She was taking care of me. So I grabbed her hips and pushed her on top of me. She was now sitting in my lap, and I enjoyed it I liked her this close to me"

"You shouldn't move so much asshole! I'm not done yet with your wound!"

"I don't care about my wound, I've handled worst!" he said with a cocky smirk, he was referring to when Diana told him the exact same thing, even though he knew that he did hurt her.

"There you go! I cleaned up the wound and closed it. You're good to go"

Dante didn't answer he kept looking into her eyes.

"Umm hello earth to cocky asshole you there"

Without thinking Dante pulled her closer and smashed his lips onto hers. Diana was confused at first but then gave in. They both then deepened the kiss, it was full of lust and desire. It expressed so much that they never told to each other. Their tongues were exploring each others mouths. Dante then got a hold of Diana's hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck, before planting sweet wet kisses there. After realizing that this cannot be happening Diana pulled back.

"I can't- We can't.."

And she went back to her room leaving Dante alone again with his thoughts.

Dante's POV

"I'm such an idiot I shouldn't have kissed her for god's sake! I need to stay away from her and focus on the mission, before sending her back!"