Chapter Forty-Seven ~ Bizarrodale

CJ lies in bed with Reggie when their phones ping "Our SAT scores." CJ says. "Well?" Reggie asks. "Not perfect but I passed. What about you?" CJ asks. "Not the best but definitely not the worst." Reggie tells her. CJ smiles and kisses him "Let's go check Fangs and Sweetpea. See what they got." she tells him. The two jump out of bed and walk downstairs "You two get your SAT scores?" CJ asks. "Yeah, we both passed." Fangs smiles. "Told you that you both would pass." CJ tells them while Reggie clasps hands with them both.

CJ stands with Toni when Cheryl starts speaking over the PA system "Attention, students, it's time for the daily announcements

CJ stands with Toni when Cheryl starts speaking over the PA system "Attention, students, it's time for the daily announcements. As Riverdale High's first openly lesbian Student Body President, I'm announcing the launch of a new club, an LGBTQIA Alliance, with the mission to find and support our fellow queer and questioning students. In that spirit, this week's blind item will be on theme. A certain oh-so-hunky, all-American RROTC cadet is afraid to come out of the closet. Well, let's show this cadet that Riverdale High is welcoming, so and his Broadway-loving boyfriend can finally PDA like the other sex-crazed couples dwelling amongst us. Also, for lunch today we're having Shepherd's Pie. Thank you." she says. CJ looks at Toni "Shit." she comments. "I'll go talk to her." Toni responds before storming off to find her girlfriend.

Later on CJ sits at home leaning into Reggie with Oreo sat on her lap "I'm soooo bored." CJ whines. "I know what we could do." Reggie tells her. CJ laughs and kisses him as her phone pings, sighing she pulls it out before putting it away "What was it?" Reggie asks. "Cheryl messaging me for the twentieth time. I'm annoyed at her for what she did to Moose." CJ responds. "Fair enough." Reggie smiles before kissing her gently. CJ smiles into the kiss before they pull away "As much as I want to finish this I just remembered that we have that essay due tomorrow." she tells him. Reggie groans making CJ giggle "I promise later we will finish this." she assures him.

The next night lies next to Reggie in bed when both of their phones ring "It's my dad

The next night lies next to Reggie in bed when both of their phones ring "It's my dad." CJ says. "Mine too." Reggie frowns. "Hey Daddy, what's wrong?" CJ asks. "CJ where are you?" FP asks. "At home with Reggie, why?" CJ asks him. "Just do as I say. Lock the doors and windows." FP tells her. "They already are dad. What's wrong?" CJ asks. "I'll explain later. You and Reggie pack a bag you're staying with me and Jug tonight." FP says before hanging up. CJ looks at Reggie "Guess we're having a sleepover at dad's tonight." she says.

Later on CJ and Reggie drive over to FP's trailer "Tall Boy was using the costume to sell drugs, but Major Mason was using it to, what, scare his kid?" CJ asks as they walk into the trailer with Jughead and FP. "We keep taking down Gargoyle Kings, and they keep popping up again. It's like playing Whac-A-Mole." FP responds. "Yeah, but the true Gargoyle King, if there even is an ur-King, is still at large." Jughead says. "Daddy?" Jellybean asks walking over to the living room. "Jellybelly? What?" FP asks hugging his youngest. "I'm sorry I was such a jerk last time." Jellybean tells him. "No, that's all right, sweetheart. It's okay." FP tells her. "Nice hat." Jughead smiles hugging his youngest sister. "You, too." Jellybean smiles. Jughead chuckles and pushes Jellybean's hat down. "What no hug for the sister?" Cal asks. Jellybean smiles and hugs CJ round the middle. "Hey, Jughead." Gladys smiles hugging him "Hey, CJ." she adds pulling CJ into the hug. "Hey, FP." Gladys nods to FP. "Hi." FP nods. "What are you guys doing here?" Jughead asks. "I think what you meant to say is, Welcome home." Gladys tells him. "We're always happy to see you, Gladys. Just, uh, wish you had called and told us you were coming to visit." FP tells her. "Visit? Nah, me and JB are here to stay awhile." Gladys smiles. Jughead hugs their mum while CJ and FP hug Jellybean, Reggie smiles at the family "How about I go get Pop's for everyone?" he suggests. "Thanks Babe. Put it on my tab though." CJ tells him. "Nope, my treat." Reggie tells her giving her a kiss before leaving.

"Since mum and Jelly are here, Reggie and I will go home so they can have my old room." CJ tells her dad. "You two live together?" Jellybean asks. "Yeah, Jug sometimes crashes there and three of our friends live with us. Along with my dog." CJ tells her. "You have a dog! Can I come over and see it?" Jellybean asks. "I don't mind you staying over tonight if Mim and Dad are alright with it." CJ smiles. "Can I?" Jellybean asks. "Alright with me." Gladys smiles. "Good with me too." FP responds. "Yes!" Jellybean smiles. "Go pack some clothes for tomorrow. We'll head there after we've all eaten." CJ tells her sister with a smile.