Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ There Will Be Blood

CJ sits looking at all the information Jughead has gathered against Hiram "Hey

CJ sits looking at all the information Jughead has gathered against Hiram "Hey. What's all this?" FP asks them. "Hopefully, this is the article that saves the town from Hiram Lodge." Jughead responds. "Jughead..." FP starts. "If we can fit the pieces together." CJ adds onto her brothers statement. "Kids, you need to drop this. He rescued us. He bought the trailer park, forgave our debts." FP tells them. "What? He's the reason we almost lost the trailer park." CJ retorts. "Hiram's slicker than a bottle of snake oil, no doubt, but this is..." FP tries. "Dad, please! Hiram Lodge just bought The Riverdale Register. He's trying to silence dissenting voices before he makes his big play. He's afraid. He's afraid of this exposure." Jughead tells their father. CJ stands up "I'm gonna bounce, I told Sweetpea, Fangs and Toni that I'd hang with them at the Wyrm." she says. "Weren't you supposed to be at school?" FP asks. CJ shrugs "I've been told I'm to have a couple of sick days after what happened at the lake house." she says before walking out the trailer and to her own trailer.

The next morning CJ walks into the Wyrm and over to her friends with a small smile "Hey guys

The next morning CJ walks into the Wyrm and over to her friends with a small smile "Hey guys." she greets. Hey CJ." Fangs says enveloping her in a hug. CJ grins and hugs him back before hugging both Sweetpea and Toni "So is there a reason for us skiving today?" Toni asks. "Like you three want a reason. Besides I got today off and I didn't want to be alone. Plus, I want to get a new tattoo and need you guys to help me choose a design." CJ responds. "Okay where you want it, what style and how big?" Fangs asks happily throwing an arm round her shoulder. Toni starts going through CJ's tattoo book and points at a design "How about this one? On your chest though, between your boobs." she asks. CJ nods in agreement "What we waiting for? Let's go." Sweetpea tells them leading them out of the Wyrm.

" Sweetpea tells them leading them out of the Wyrm