CHAPTER 24

That evening....

After returning to the Mikaelson Compound, and after Alexa sacrificed herself to save her Mikaelson family, Klaus is cradling Alexa in his arms, laying on their bed.

Klaus examines Alexa's bruised face, the puncture bite wounds on both sides of her neck, and her arms.

Gently laying Alexa's bruised and wounded body on their bed, Klaus kisses Alexa's forehead. And walks away.

In the study, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Freya exchange worried expressions at each other.

"Alexa sacrificed herself." says Rebekah.

"Indeed she did." Elijah says. "She gave herself to our enemies."

"Speaking of enemies, we eliminate the rest of them." Klaus says, bitterly. "Tristian and the Strix will suffer."

Elijah, Rebekah and Freya looks at Klaus.

"I'll stay with Alexa." Freya says.

⚜️⚜️

In Klaus's and Alexa's bedroom, Alexa's bruised and wounded body slowly heals itself. And the puncture bite wounds heals.

Alexa gasps awake and sits up straight.

"Alexa?" Freya says.

Alexa looks at Freya. "Freya?"

Freya walks to Alexa and gently hugs her. Alexa gently hugs Freya. Alexa and Freya exchange soft expressions at each other.

Freya looks at Alexa's arms, which were bruised and bite marks. And now, her arms are healed.

"Alexa, you're completely healed." Freya says.

"Yeah. Where's Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah?" asked Alexa.

"The Strix." Freya says. "But first, you need to clean up a little."

⚜️⚜️

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa's Outfit

After her bath, Alexa looks at herself in the mirror, and glances at the both sides of her neck, which are healed. She glances at her arms, the bite wounds are healed as well.

Alexa gently sits on the ottoman as she brushes her damped hair with her hairbrush.

"Alexa?" Klaus says, walks inside their bedroom and becomes astonished to see Alexa.

Alexa looks at him. "Hey, Klaus."

"Hey, Klaus." Alexa says, getting up to her feet.