CHAPTER 02

At the Mikaelson Home . . . .

Alexa looks at Lilith, Genevieve's daughter.

"You're Lilith? Genevieve's daughter?" Alexa says.

"I was a baby when the witches took me. And now, Agnes, Sabine and Bastiana have been eliminated. And now, I'm onto the Mikaelsons." Lilith says.

"Sabine must've told you." Alexa says.

"Yeah. And Klaus." Lilith says.

"I'm not gonna let you harm my husband." Alexa says.

Lilith snickers. And levitates Alexa in the air with her magic and slings her away. Alexa hits a wall and falls on the floor, unconscious.

Lilith vamp-speeds away.

Klaus and Elijah returns home to see Alexa laying on the floor. They walks to her and crouches down to her.

"Alexa?" Klaus says, worriedly.

Alexa regains conscious and slowly sits up straight. "Klaus? Elijah?"

"Are you alright?" Klaus asks, helping Alexa up to her feet.

"Yeah. Where is she?" Alexa asks.

Klaus and Elijah exchange confused expressions at each other. Klaus looks at Alexa.

"Where's who?" Klaus asks.

"Lilith? She's here in the French Quarter." Alexa says. "Lilith is Genevieve's daughter."

Klaus and Elijah exchange bewildered expressions at each other.

In the study, Klaus, Elijah and Alexa are discussing Lilith. Alexa has told them both that Lilith eliminated Agnes, Sabine and Bastiana after gaining information about the Mikaelsons.

"What are we gonna do about Lilith?" Alexa asks.

"I'll handle Lilith." Klaus says.

"She's strong, Klaus. And so is her magic." Alexa says, worriedly.

"I'll be fine." Klaus says.

⚜️⚜️

LITITH'S PENTHOUSE

Lilith is lounging around in a tank top and undies. A gentle knock is on the door. She gets up and walks to the door. And opens it.

Klaus is there. Lilith slyly smirks at him. Admiring the Original Hybrid.

"My oh my, Klaus Mikaelson. You're hotter than your reputation." Lilith says, flirtatiously. "You can come in."

Klaus walks in. Lilith closes the door. And turns around to look at him.

"You harm my wife, Alexa, and you will regret it." Klaus says, bitterly.

Lilith giggles softly to herself. "You don't frighten me, Klaus. But you knew my mother, Genevieve."

"So, coming after my family will quince your vendetta." Klaus says.

"I don't have a vendetta against your family, Klaus. I know about you, Elijah, Rebekah, and Alexa." Lilith says, and inches closer to him with a mischievous grin.