CHAPTER 21

Out and about in the French Quarter, Alexa is sitting on the bench in the Jackson Square. Skylar is at the Bayou, and Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are doing some other things.

 Skylar is at the Bayou, and Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are doing some other things

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa pulls out her phone and looks at some photos of her and Klaus. And toddler Mallory.

"Hiya, Alexa." Skylar says.

"Hi, Skylar." Alexa says.

Skylar sits down on the bench beside Alexa. "You and Klaus have a strong relationship. At first, I didn't trust Klaus. I thought his affections for you were fake. But he has a soft spot for you, Alexa. And he loves you."

"Yeah." Alexa says.

"Speaking about your hubby, Klaus, where is he?" asked Skylar.

"With Elijah and Rebekah." Alexa says. "And Mallory is with Gia at Algiers. And I'm not surprised that you're not at home, after the champagne that you drunk."

"Well, I do drink champagne. And wine. And any other alcoholic drink." Skylar says. "Anyhoo, I'll see you later, Alexa. Love you."

"Love you too." Alexa says.

Skylar gets up and walks away. Alexa's phone buzzes in her pants pocket. Alexa pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Unknown number

Alexa answers it. "Hello?"

"Perhaps, I'm not making myself clear to you, Alexa." says Aurora on the phone. "You will break up with Klaus."

"Absolutely not, Aurora. I'm not gonna breakup with Klaus." Alexa says to Aurora.

"You will breakup with Klaus. Or I will eliminate your best friend, Cami." Aurora says. "Perhaps, I'll turn Cami into a vampire."

"You leave Cami alone." Alexa says.

"You breakup with Niklaus." Aurora says, and hangs up her phone.

Alexa sighs to herself. With Aurora threaten to turn her best friend, Camille, into a vampire, Alexa becomes worried.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In the ballroom, Alexa is sitting on the sofa, with a glum expression. Her phone buzzes in her pants pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.