CHAPTER 03

MIKAELSON HOME

In Klaus's and Alexa's bedroom, Klaus is looking at his wife, who he thinks is Alexa. But it's really Lilith, using her magic to fool the Original Hybrid.

"Alexa . . . ." Klaus says, slowly walks up to her. "I thought you were at Algiers?"

"I was." "Alexa" says, and grins softly at him. "But I wanted to see you."

Klaus squints his eyes at "Alexa" and gently pulls her close to him. "That's very sweet. But there's one thing that's off about you."

"What do you mean?" "Alexa" asks him.

Klaus glances at her left hand ring finger, which doesn't have her engagement ring or wedding ring. "You're not "Alexa".
And gently grabs her shoulders. "So, Why don't you cut out the witch crap, I know it's you, Lilith."

The glamour spell wears off

The glamour spell wears off. Lilith grins, menacingly, at him. "Bummer, Klaus. You and I were just starting to have some fun."

Lilith magically slings him away from her

Lilith magically slings him away from her. Klaus falls over the the foyer railing and falls on the floor of the courtyard.

Klaus slowly gets up to his feet as Lilith vamp-speeds in front of him. She tries to punch him. Klaus dodges. Lilith sweeps his feet from under him. Klaus falls on the floor and looks up at her.

Lilith grins, baring her fangs, eyeing the Original Hybrid with her golden wolf eyes.  Out of nowhere, Lilith is slung away from Klaus with a purple energy orb ball.

Klaus glances at Alexa, who's eyes are glow purple. And Marcel is with her. Lilith is unconscious on the floor.

"Klaus?" Alexa says, walking to him. And helping him up to his feet. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." Klaus says.

"Sorry to breakup the tenderness." Marcel says. Klaus and Alexa looks at him. "But we need a plan."

Klaus, Alexa, and Marcel glances at Lilith.

⚜️⚜️