CHAPTER 14

That evening, in Klaus's and Alexa's bedroom, Alexa is sitting on the bed, with a glum expression.

"Mallory is asleep." Klaus says, and sits down on the bed. And looks at Alexa. "How are you and Skylar?"

"Skylar and I are good." Alexa says with a small smile. And looks at Klaus. "Lilith is alive, Klaus."

Klaus looks at Alexa, bewildered. "How?"

"I don't know." Alexa says. "But she has something up her sleeves."

"Klaus?!" Lilith says from downstairs.

Klaus and Alexa exchange bewildered expressions.

"Oh, shit." Alexa says.

"Stay here with Mallory." Klaus says, and gets up, walking away.

Klaus vamp-speeds downstairs. He and Lilith exchange intense expressions at each other.

"I thought I killed you." Klaus says.

"Yeah. You did. Yet, here I am. Alive and well." Lilith says, and giggles softly to herself. "So, now, I'm gonna make you hurt."

Klaus looks at Lilith, unfazed by her threat. "You cannot threaten me Love."

"I don't have to threaten you, Niklaus." Lilith says with a mischievous smirk. "As I said, I'm gonna make you hurt. Starting with your precious Alexa. Or how about little Mallory?"

Klaus's eyes glow golden and lunges at Lilith, who thrusts her hand at him, giving him a magical aneurysm spell. Klaus groans due to the aneurysm spell.

"Hey, psycho bitch." Alexa says.

Lilith glances at Alexa. Alexa gently slings a purple energy orb at Lilith, making her stop her aneurysm spell, and hits a wall, making her unconscious.

"Klaus?" Alexa says, crouching down to him.

"I'm fine." Klaus says.

Lilith giggles as she gets up to her feet. And glances at Klaus and Alexa with a menacing smile. Klaus and Alexa gets up to their feet.

"I'm gonna have some fun." Lilith says with a mischievous grin. And vamp-speeds away.

"Where is she going?" Alexa asks.

"Don't know." Klaus says. And his phone buzzes in his pants pocket. He pulls it out and looks at it.

Elijah

"Elijah? Lilith was here at the compound." Klaus says on the speakerphone.

"Lilith took the Crescent curse." Elijah says on the speakerphone.

"Lilith is gonna put the crescent curse on the Crescent Wolves." Alexa says, worriedly. "Jackson's and Hayley's unification wedding ceremony."

"We'll talk later, Elijah." Klaus says, and hangs up his phone.

"I have to go the Bayou." Alexa says.

"I'm going with you." Klaus says.

"I'll stay with Mallory." Freya says.

"Thank you, Freya. Sister." Klaus says, with a small gentle smile.

Klaus and Freya exchange small gentle smiles at each other. Klaus and Alexa walks away.

⚜️⚜️

THE BAYOU

The Crescent Wolves are fighting Lilith. With her witch magic and vamp-speed, Lilith defeats the crescent wolves.