CHAPTER 18

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later that evening, Klaus slowly walks inside the bedroom he and Alexa has together. Alexa is sitting on the bed.

"Alexa?" Klaus says.

"Hey, Klaus." Alexa says.

Klaus slowly walks to her and sits down beside her. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. Other than, sobbing myself to sleep, but I'm okay." Alexa says.

Klaus gently soothes Alexa's hair with his fingers and gently smiles. "I'm glad that you a little better."

"Yeah." Alexa says.

A gentle knock is on the bedroom door. Klaus and Alexa looks at Hayley.

"Hi, I'm not interrupting, am I?" Hayley asks.

"Nope." Alexa says, and looks at Klaus. "I have to go."

"I'll be here." Klaus says.

"Okay." Alexa says.

Alexa and Hayley both walks away.

⚜️⚜️

THE BAYOU

Skylar's dead body is wrapped up in cloth. And is laying on a wooden raft. Alexa slowly walks up to Skylar and crouches down to her.

With a bottle of wine, Alexa takes a swig of it and pours some on Skylar. Afterwards, Alexa kisses Skylar's forehead and covers her head with the cloth.

Alexa gently gets up to her feet and walks over to Jackson and Hayley.

With a bow and arrow, Jackson ignites the wooden raft. And Hayley gently floats it away.

"Alexa?" Jackson says.

Alexa follows Jackson's gaze at Klaus. And she becomes astonished. Klaus and Alexa walks to each other and hugs. And gently pulls away from the hug.

"Klaus, What are you doing here?" Alexa says.

"I wanted to be here with you." Klaus says. "Skylar was my family too."

Alexa smiles softly at him. Klaus and Alexa slowly walks to Jackson and Hayley.

"Goodbye, Skylar." Alexa says, glumly.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND