CHAPTER 05

That evening, in Klaus's and Alexa's bedroom, Alexa is inside the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. Looking at her flat belly, she gently soothes it with her hand.

Klaus chuckles softly. Alexa looks at him. He slowly walks up to her and gently soothes her flat belly with his hand.

"You're gonna be a great Mom." Klaus says.

"You're gonna be a great Dad." Alexa says. "Skylar can babysit."

"The baby is unborn and Skylar is already discussing about babysitting." Klaus says.

"Yeah. Skylar is excited. She's gonna be an aunt." Alexa says.

"I know." Klaus says. "It's a pity you and I cannot have our blissful fun."

"Yeah. I'm gonna get some sleep." Alexa says, and kisses Klaus's forehead and walks away from him.

⚜️⚜️

Alexa's Nightgown

Alexa's Nightgown

After her bath, Alexa has changed into a pink silk nightgown. And is on the phone with Sophie.

"I don't know what the baby's gender is, but I can help with you with it." says Sophie on the phone. "But we'll chitchat later in the morning, goodnight, Alexa."

"Goodnight, Soph." Alexa says, and hangs up her phone.

"That was Sophie?" says Klaus, sitting down on the ottoman. "What did you and Sophie talk about?"

"The baby's supernatural species." Alexa says, slowly walking up to him and sits down in his lap, sideways. "What are you gonna do about Lilith? I mean, you told her that you're her father?"

"Lilith laughed it off. So, she doesn't give a damn." Klaus says. "And after taking care of Lilith . . . ."

"Mikael." Alexa says. "He's an asshole."

Klaus snickers. "Yeah. He is." And gently leans his head on her torso.

Alexa gently wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his forehead.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON HOME