CHAPTER 11

Later that evening, in baby Mallory's nursery at the Mikaelson Compound, baby Mallory is laying in her baby crib. She and Klaus gaze at each other.

Klaus gently smiles softly at Mallory as she goes to sleep

Klaus gently smiles softly at Mallory as she goes to sleep. He walks away, gently closes the door.

"How's Mallory?" Alexa asks.

"She's sleep." Klaus says, and sits down on the bed.

"Does Dahlia have a weakness?" Alexa asks.

"Maybe, she does." Klaus says.

"Maybe, ask Freya. She knows Dahlia." Alexa says.

In the study, Alexa slowly walks inside and sees Freya drinking bourbon, sitting on the three seat sofa.

"Freya?" Alexa says.

Freya looks up at Alexa. "You seek the ingredients to defeat Dahlia."

"Yes, of course." Klaus says, walking inside the study. "Do you have them?"

"Yes. I do." Freya says, gently setting down the empty glass on the coffee table. "Father has them."

"Mikael has the ingredients to defeat Dahlia." Klaus says, annoyed.

"I trust him, Klaus." Freya says, getting up to her feet. "I trust our father more than I trust you."

"You don't have to trust me, Freya

"You don't have to trust me, Freya. But you're gonna have to." Klaus says, bitterly.

"Klaus? Freya? You can banter later." Alexa says, looking at them both. And looks at Freya. "Freya, Dahlia is coming after Mallory, your niece. We need to plan to save Mallory."

"We need a bait to lure Dahlia here to the Mikaelson Compound. We need a syringe of Mallory's blood." Freya says.

"Absolutely not. We need to lure Dahlia away." Klaus says.

"But where?" Alexa asks.

"St. Anne's Church." Freya says. "Dahlia will probably be there."