Chapter 25

Norway's POV

I woke up to someone being rushed to a room. I looked to see who it was.

Mathias.

I sat back on my bed and wondered what happened. I heard the doors open and looked to Emil standing there.

"Look. I know you're just remembering stuff and so far all you know is from his scary days, but he went back to alcohol and is now getting surgery to get a bullet removed from his brain that he put in, and he might not survive. I'm asking you take what I'm telling you into consideration. You are a nation. There's no other way you could've had kids and I'm your brother and telling you he's a lot better." He looked down. "You don't act like my brother anymore. You're a stranger I'm my brother's body!" He left the room which left me crying. He shot himself because of me?

Just then everything came back to me and I started bawling.

I felt weak.

I layed back down and cried myself to sleep.

~~~

Ice woke me up. I sat up. "He's fine" he muttered.

"Thanks Ice."

"Wait what?"

"I said thanks."

He walked out.

I sat up and followed him to Dane's room. I opened the door and they both looked at me. I walked up to his bed and hugged him. I grabbed his shirt and kissed him. He kissed back but was surprised.

"Y-You remember?" I nodded slowly. He smiled. I sat down. I looked down as tears started rolling down my face. I looked at his wrists and hips that were exposed. Cuts were everywhere. I didn't want to know where else they were..

I broke down in tears. Only Denmark has ever seen me in this state. Not even Ice. Denmark tried to hug me but couldn't because of his lack of strength. Iceland watched in shock.

~~~

I started hyperventilating so the doctors had to help me calm down. They took me back to my room and once they left I was back to crying. Iceland rolled Denmark into my room. He stood up and sat on my bed. He hugged me and tried to calm me down. I cried in his chest. Soon enough his warmth calmed me down and I fell into a light sleep. I was able to hear their conversation.

"I've never seen him like that"

"I have. Multiple times. He gets like that when I self harm. I said I wouldn't do it again but I couldn't help myself."

~~~

I woke up with his arms around me. "He's really cute when he sleeps." I heard then I looked up to him.

"When did you wake up?"

"Literally a few seconds ago."

"Oh" I hugged him tighter.

"Don't ever leave me.."

"I won't"

"Good."

He kissed my nose. "Jeg eskler dig"

"Jeg eskler deg"

~~~

After a few days we both went back to our home in Norway with the kids, seeing as I was in the hospital so long its now summer. Our wedding is in a few days and I'm kinda upset I have to wear a dress. I already have it picked out with the help of Finland. He is my maid of honour. He practically begged to get that role.

"Please Nor! Please! I'll be a great maid of honor!"

"Fine whatever"

"Yay!" He jumped up and down.

~~~~~~~~~

Guys my creative juices are flowing!!! Woo!